Sign in to follow this  
Shortchick

Too much for Charles?

Thoughts on this trade in ppr league . I give Stacy and Moreno for Charles & Tate. I own Foster and if I don't trade for Tate I will be starting Tolbert since Foster is a GTD on Sunday night football. I'm 3-5 and fighting for the last playoff spot. Playing someone who is also 3-5 so a win is crucial. Moreno is on a bye and I'm a little worried he will be getting less work after the bye .

Charles is THE most valuable RB, if not player, in PPR at current time. Moreno is loosing touches to the rookie, and Stacy is an average talent on a bad team who looses 3rd down work. In what way are you giving up too much?

Have you watched Charles play? The offense runs through him. He might catch 100 balls as well as have 2000 AP yards. He will win championships for many people.

In summary your commish will probably post this trade tomorrow in a "should I veto" post.

EDIT: can size

You guys are acting like Moreno hasn't been a top 5 back in ppr this season. What am I missing?

You are missing that Charles is the top ff player.

Sounds like a fairly equitable trade. I think you are on the short end a bit. Stacy looked unstoppable against the best run D in the league and Moreno IS the goal line back with the highest scoring offense in the league sporting a QB that is not much of a threat to run in close.