Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Time to trade Jordy Nelson?

Rumors are flying that Rodgers may be out for the season...Obviously this will hurt Nelsons value..Do we trade him before the news breaks?

Rumors are flying that Rodgers may be out for the season...Obviously this will hurt Nelsons value..Do we trade him before the news breaks?

This is like trying to trade a RB after he went down holding his knee. Just because they didn't have the MRI yet doesn't mean people will think he is the Nelson of old. I can't imagine you would get much value for him. You almost have to wait until after next weekend to see how the passing game shakes out with Wallace.

Growing optimism out of Green Bay that Rodgers will be back sooner rather than later. I'd put Nelson as a hold/acquire right now.

cant image u would get anything for him at this point. if u could get an allen or josh gordon i'd go for it

Growing optimism out of Green Bay that Rodgers will be back sooner rather than later. I'd put Nelson as a hold/acquire right now.

I can't believe the amount of panic there is out there. There's been no indication at all that Rodgers would be out for the season. From Rodgers mouth, he says he's a quick healer and hopes to be back soon. He ran off the field after the injury and came back in street clothes unbraced. If it were season ending injury, the doctors would have put him in a sling or immobilize it somehow. At worst, I think he'll be back during the FF playoff weeks. I can use the Rodgers/Nelson 1 2 punch during that time. Plus, if GB tanks any more games, then there zero chance McCarthy would sit him if they are in the hunt for the playoff bid. Seems like a wait and see to me.

I agree with this sentiment.

Somebody just offered me Gio and Aaron Dobson for Jordy.

Dobson's on bye this week and I need all hands on deck. But I'm holding on to Jordy.