Sign in to follow this  
Redzonehog

Dolphins O-Line & Lamar Miller

I was getting pumped about the way Miller has looked lately, but with all the BS going on with the O-Line is he even worth starting at this point?

I haven't really heard a thing about it....only about these two linemen's emotions.

Have been watching a lot of ESPN, havent heard anything either....but isnt their next game against Jac? Might not make a huge difference one way or the other.

Have been watching a lot of ESPN, havent heard anything either....but isnt their next game against Jac? Might not make a huge difference one way or the other.

Close - they are playing Tampa lol. I guess I'm more worried about his status going forward too though.

tough call... they weren't getting a group invite to the pro bowl before this crap happened so, it's still unknown which dolphins show up weekly and bullygate isn't exactly clearing anything up.

tough call... they weren't getting a group invite to the pro bowl before this crap happened so, it's still unknown which dolphins show up weekly and bullygate isn't exactly clearing anything up.

Agreed. But Highsider do you not think Miller has looked great lately? Before this recent mess, I felt like he should finish the season as an upper RB2.

Agreed. But Highsider do you not think Miller has looked great lately? Before this recent mess, I felt like he should finish the season as an upper RB2.

yep I do.. he is improving as the season has gone on and if you ask me, his biggest issue is Thomas vulturing carries.

I was getting pumped about the way Miller has looked lately, but with all the BS going on with the O-Line is he even worth starting at this point?

I haven't really heard a thing about it....only about these two linemen's emotions.

wow there is so much going on with the dolphins .. i don't see how this team is ready this week to play in any game

Starting Miller with confidence!

Disclaimer, Charles is on his bye so I have no other option.

• Like 1

I think it's the coaching staff, this has been said many time. Just like Bush last year, they will not feature a running back, at best Millar is going to get 60% of the carry. To keep their backs fresh? Who knows.

do you not think Miller has looked great lately?

he's looked great all year (and off-season... and last year...)

the 10 or fewer touches he was getting was the problem.