Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Broncos Vs. Chiefs Predictions

I'm so amped up for Sunday. This game being the cherry on my football Sunday. I can't offer a prediction, only a hope. I hope that KC D puts a whoopin on Peyton. I wanna see him rage like he did in the preseason against Seattle. Throwing the clipboard like a baby. Nothing makes me happier than a frustrated Manning. (Eli too)

Chiefs fan 30+ years and no I don't feel as confident but I think that's only fitting seeing that it's a road game.I know it can be done though as I was at Mile High for the '94 MNF game between our teams when Joe Montana took John Elway to school.This time around we have no Joe Montana but I do believe we have a defense that is capable of slowing Denver down and I'd not only be surprised but also feeling quite sick if this D allows us to lose by 20 or more.

That said,if KC loses a close game and then takes care of Denver in Arrowhead I'll still feel good about our team.I just hope both teams give the national audience an epic game and if it happens to turn out like 1994 all the better.

I agree! You should feel good about them. This could be the biggest turnaround ever as far as record is concerned, and still a possible worst to first for ya. I always knew KC was good, they were better than their record indicated last year. You had more probowlers than Denver last year. That doesn't usually happen with a team with that record. Up and coming is an understatement, you guys have arrived, I hope we knock you back down a peg on Sunday. Good Luck

Manning & Company will be able to score on them as other teams with much less firepower have.

what? chiefs have allowed 12 points a game.

The Broncos will not run away with this. they may win, they are a mile in the air after all, but they wont roll. no way. the donkeys haven't played a strong D yet. they've been feeding on teams like the giants and philly, jacksonville and oakland.

The Broncos will not run away with this. they may win, they are a mile in the air after all, but they wont roll. no way. the donkeys haven't played a strong D yet. they've been feeding on teams like the giants and philly, jacksonville and oakland.

Same can be said about KC feasting on trash teams. That said, Peyton finds a way to lose big games like this. He will still have his 300 3td, but by some mystical force his teams find a way to lose sometimes and this is the 2nd game this year that could be considered big. The first was the colts game...

Buffalo had their foot on their throat and let it slip away. Cleveland should have beat them also. KC won't know what hit them, 53 to 3 Denver.

Buffalo had their foot on their throat and let it slip away. Cleveland should have beat them also. KC won't know what hit them, 53 to 3 Denver.

lol....Neither of these teams are my favorite team, but 53-3? The Chiefs are going to use Jamal Charles like they never have before. Charles will be in charge. I stick by my original prediction of 31-27 Chiefs due to Peyton's high ankle sprain and the Chiefs defense along with Charles doing it all Sunday night.. I do not see either team blowing out the other. I will enjoy this game no matter who wins and in two weeks they will do it all over again in KC. :thumbsup:

Manning had a high ankle sprain a month ago too. It sure didn't slow him down. Lol

he's not a mobile qb so I think the ankle thing is being over played big time. He admitted that he could put his whole body on the injury report every week. He's done just fine.

Broncos 30-17

The ankle thing he had a few weeks ago was only a twinge...Last weeks hit on his ankle was legit and he could barely get up. I am no Manning hater and he does have several key players at his disposal on every play..Manning has weapons and I expect him to play well, but just a little bit more limited which will give the Chiefs an even better chance to win on the road. Will they beat Denver? They have a good chance.

Oh, You can be sure that KC will tackle him at the ankle any chance they get.