Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Anyone "comfortable" playing Palmer over the other ww qbs this week?

He's getting a lot of love in the rankings due mostly to the matchup; anyone confidently starting him? 250 and 2 with 1 int would b realistic I would hope.

I picked up Rivers this week. What all is intriguing about Palmer?

How is rivers on your waiver wire??? Obv id be playing him if he were available. Palmer has been a bit better the last few games and Jacksonville doesn't have a pass rush; not a good defense.

The guy who dropped Rivers had drafted Manning as well. At one point both were top 4 in total points in our league and probably others. I thought he should have traded Rivers and received a few players.

The guy who dropped Rivers had drafted Manning as well. At one point both were top 4 in total points in our league and probably others. I thought he should have traded Rivers and received a few players.

Yeah; no one in my league would ever drop rivers even if they had manning lol; nice pickup! I had Alex smith going but Palmer seems to have more upside based on the matchup. Sad I know.

I tried first for McKnown simply as I trust the offensive weapons and system to produce but I'm rolling out Palmer!

I think your 250-2-1 projection is quite reasonable.

I'd feel better about him than Campbell or someone like that.

I tried first for McKnown simply as I trust the offensive weapons and system to produce but I'm rolling out Palmer!

I think your 250-2-1 projection is quite reasonable.

I'd feel better about him than Campbell or someone like that.

Yeah; I might not play him the rest of the season and will likely cut him after this week but this seems to be his week to shine. I still was thinking Alex smith could put up nice numbers in a shootout, but Palmer actually seems like the safer play

What about Tannehill in this discussion?

His offensive line is just terrible; despite being a decent qb in his own right I think his upside is limited by having no protection.

I have Romo on a bye week. My choices for WW QBs were Palmer, Tannehill, or Geno.

I chose Palmer because of his match-up but only because I did not have any other real good options. I guess I could have picked up Tolzien.

Still have Palmer in. Starting to look some at Mike Glennon on the wire but I think Palmer with ellington maybe getting some screens and Floyd looking like a go has better weapons.

I'm just looking for 200-2. I don't need some crazy game.

Eli is gonna clear waivers so I could turn to him but he's been god awful too.

I could roll Campbell out too, and like him some moving forward, but against Cinci D in the rain-wind it seems like a huge risk.

I ignored all the experts advice and sat Luck and played Palmer, had no other choices. It paid off.

Better to be lucky than good I guess.

I ignored all the experts advice and sat Luck and played Palmer, had no other choices. It paid off.

Better to be lucky than good I guess.

EVERYBODY is lucky in fantasy football.

Yeah, I had Palmer as a bye week replacement for Romo and he lit it up. Thats what he is, a situational QB. He probably has 2 more good weeks ahead of him with Indy at home and then the Eagles. After that its Fantasy Football Hell with St L, Tenn, Seattle and Frisco.

Yeah, I had Palmer as a bye week replacement for Romo and he lit it up. Thats what he is, a situational QB. He probably has 2 more good weeks ahead of him with Indy at home and then the Eagles. After that its Fantasy Football Hell with St L, Tenn, Seattle and Frisco.

I rolled Palmer last week and am staring at him home in a dome vs Romo @ NYG and a possible wind-late november weather situation.

I'm considering sticking with Carson for another week.

Is this crazy? He's been better than Romo recently.