Sign in to follow this  
tbone138

My team is choking

I've been in first for 8 weeks. If I lose in week 14, I'm out of the playoffs. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Never fear. I'm sure your team will see this thread and get their act together. The savvy fantasy owners always use the media to call their players out. ;)

Never fear. I'm sure your team will see this thread and get their act together. The savvy fantasy owners always use the media to call their players out. ;)

Yup, exactly. In fact, he should also go ahead and publicly endorse his coach now by saying that his job is safe. That further motivates the players and makes it a complete surprise when the owner fires the coach.

Truth! I posted about Justin Tucker's 5 FG's for my opponent in the FU thread, and that was enough for Vinatierri to step up to the plate for me. (I know all you guys were waiting with baited breath wondering about the kicker matchup in my first playoff game)

Yup, exactly. In fact, he should also go ahead and publicly endorse his coach now by saying that his job is safe. That further motivates the players and makes it a complete surprise when the owner fires the coach.

I am owner and coach. There is a conflict of interest here

I was 5-1 and alone in first place. I ended up 6-7 and missed the playoffs on the tiebreaker.

Today will be a bloodletting day for my roster.

I've been in first for 8 weeks. If I lose in week 14, I'm out of the playoffs. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Time to circle the wagons brother. Go into the war room.

Went from 7-0 to 8-5. Dropped to 4th seed this last week and lost a first round bye.

I see a first round loss in my future.

Went from 7-0 to 8-5. Dropped to 4th seed this last week and lost a first round bye.

Exact same thing happened to one of my teams...7-0 to 8-5. Had the top point scoring team but ended up going from first to 4th this last week because of freaking Manning and Decker. My team is good except for Luck, who will probably drag me into a first round loss. WW qb hunting this week as I have to try something.

went from 5-1 to 6-7 and OUT. fock my luck :wall:

I was 11-0 and tied in week 12 due to Russell Wilson's bye. I had to choose between RGIII @ SF and Keenum vs Jax. I chose Keenum and RGIII outscored him 7-6. I would've won by a point.

Finished 12-0-1 with top points and a first round bye...FML