Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Ray Rice vs 32nd Ranked Defense? Whos rolling with him?

Ok guys its playoff time...And everyone who has Ray Rice on their team drafted this guy in 1st round. Are you trusting him this week in PPR? Last time he played a horrible Rush defense he had over 20 pts. Would you start him over Michael Floyd? Please express your opinions I dunno what to do with Ray Ray

im done with him, lol the 1 league i have him in is a 2qb and 1rb. the rbs im stuck with are rice, steven jackson and dmc. on draft day i thought it was a hell of a rb deal.... not so much

Ok guys its playoff time...And everyone who has Ray Rice on their team drafted this guy in 1st round. Are you trusting him this week in PPR? Last time he played a horrible Rush defense he had over 20 pts. Would you start him over Michael Floyd? Please express your opinions I dunno what to do with Ray Ray

Another ff fan who is stuck in the past and can't accept wisdom that is knocking to come in. Sigh!

Another ff fan who is stuck in the past and can't accept wisdom that is knocking to come in. Sigh!

The last time he played a questionable defense, he tore them up. The dude still has potential and the ability. I'm starting him this week.

Rice is a decent matchup play in PPR these days. I'm likely rolling with him in the flex, although Roddy is an option too. Which washed-up former star is the better play... :lol:

By the way, I believe Baltimore is playing minn. If that is correct, minn is the number 23 rated rushing defense in the nfl.

Rice is a decent matchup play in PPR these days. I'm likely rolling with him in the flex, although Roddy is an option too. Which washed-up former star is the better play... :lol:

I'm flexing rice over P. Thomas and Colston. Roddy would be a tough sit for me with the way he produced last week but I think Rice could have a 40-1, 4-30 type of game at least.