Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Who starting Da-Rick over-------?

Thanks !

You might not say thanks after the game. Ty is one dimensional and as you can see, he is hit or bust. I'm not sure he won't be a bust again this week.

He is very one dimensional, but he is also well overdue.....I see it happening this week as all the Darrick Rodgers scoop and play owners find themselves chasing points.

The intrigue is what TY has gotten vs Houston

Last time this year what was it 3 TD 100 yds

And last year the same minus a TD think he had 2 long yardage scores / but Reggie Wayne was playing then mmmmmmmm

Ty can bust out or he can be a bust. High upside but not safe. It depends on what you need and your personality makeup. Do you like to take risks? If so, a guy like him is right up your alley.

Not wanting risk , but I I have risk all around me

Crabtree Ty darickk , only Torrey smith Monday I'm feeling comfortable with at the moment

Trying to decide between Crabtree and Da'Rick myself. Wish I knew who Revis was covering from SanFran. I think that may be my tiebreaker...

I hear revis on crab but once Boldin starts getting TDs I would suppose they let up on crab and then they strike TD Crabtree thought crab looked pretty quick last couple games surlely he has the hands and height !

I hear revis on crab but once Boldin starts getting TDs I would suppose they let up on crab and then they strike TD Crabtree thought crab looked pretty quick last couple games surlely he has the hands and height !

This will be Vernons game. 2 tds