Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Fiend

Super Bowl Bound! Sign In Here

Not a great week (survived bad games by Moreno and Matt Ryan), but opponent had a bad week. Lucked out this week and made the championship.

2 out of 4.

But...the 2 are both the money leagues while the others were last minute free leagues with some people (one league from here one with parents of my son's soccer team)

First six players got me 40 combined. Last three (Romo, Charles, Chiefs D) got me almost 100. I am going to the big one for the second year in a row!

Barring a scoring correction, my waiver wire refugees rolled over the top-seeded (and 13-1) Peyton Manning owner by seven one-hundredths of a point. Almost feel sorry for the guy. No, actually, I don't. Nope.

Foles, and Charles got me there in one league :banana: . I need Bush/Bell to outscore pitta by 3 points in the other

Reggie Bush took care of business early. 2 for 2 :bandana:

League 1: Advanced to SB thanks to Foles having a better week than Peyton.

League 2: Advanced to SB thanks to Justin Tucker.

League 3: Lost last night on Stafford's 3rd INT, if he doesn't throw that 3rd one, I would have advanced. :thumbsdown:

I had to sweat out last nights game but now I am in 2/3. Reggie had to stay under 18.5 in a standard league to clinch one and needed 22 from Megatron to get in the other. So clinched one and lost the other.

One league and I'm in after Bell, Rice & Stafford did nothing last night.

Thats not a boobie... :dunno:

yeah I know but I dont want to get banned again. My avatar at therx.com on the college football forum has a very nice boob shot. you are welcome to view it there. User name is Ogata I have a thread on front page asking about a 1st and 2nd half under over system for bowl games. Can I post a link?

Made it in one and got bounced in the other by Tucker last night. Frickin' kickers...they shouldn't even be allowed in fantasy football.

yeah I know but I dont want to get banned again. My avatar at therx.com on the college football forum has a very nice boob shot. you are welcome to view it there. User name is Ogata I have a thread on front page asking about a 1st and 2nd half under over system for bowl games. Can I post a link?

Nice. Got any animated gifs of her on a trampoline?

Nice. Got any animated gifs of her on a trampoline?

haha no sorry. even nicer I didnt have to pay for those :doublethumbsup:

haha no sorry.

Do you want some?

JK man. You are now ranked in southcarolina's illustrious FFToday Weekly Poster Rankings at #18. Good posting.

Do you want some?

JK man. You are now ranked in southcarolina's illustrious FFToday Weekly Poster Rankings at #18. Good posting.

do I win a T-shirt or something?

I'm in too