Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Sickest loss ever. And for other guy sickest win ever.

I cant even discuss this loss right now but it involves being down 32 going into the night with Roddy and Dawson and him having San Fran.

The lead changed 4 times, Before Roddy's bomb TD there was no chance. Before SF's defense TD there was no chance the other way. So they line up for FG and then,,,,, Was up one before final play. I have screenshot of final score saved if anyone doesn't believe me.

Think my dad's is a little worse, but I guess they're both pretty darn bad. Why the F did they not just kick the ball??!?!?

It's crazy finishes like this that I love/hate fantasy football. If you're on the losing end of it & it's for some cash, it almost makes you want to not play anymore. But I guess it's like any form of gambling. You're gonna win some & lose some.

Comparable to playing poker & playing a hand perfectly only to have some guy pull running cards on the turn & river to suck out on you.

It was friggin brutal. The sickest part about it was I just won the superbowl in my other league that same night. The guy I was playing literally eats and breathes fantasy football its ALL he talks about ALL year. So in my heart I kind of wanted him to win because its all hes got in life. I am glad he won. I didnt need the money and I am fortunate enough just because of that. Merry Christmas erbuddy...

Think my dad's is a little worse, but I guess they're both pretty darn bad. Why the F did they not just kick the ball??!?!?

Tony G dancing around at the sideline drained enough time that they had one play left. Might as well go for the Hail Mary.

Tony G dancing around at the sideline drained enough time that they had one play left. Might as well go for the Hail Mary.

I know it makes more sense. But why even have your FG team out there? They did the right thing tho.

I know it makes more sense. But why even have your FG team out there? They did the right thing tho.

I would guess they pre-planned the FG, followed by an onside kick and a Hail Mary. The time out got called, and they realized they didn't have time.

I have the worst beat, ever in a Superbowl, and it happened to me last season.

I was up 144 to 141 with my opponent having nobody left to play, while I had Robbie Gould and Chicago's def going against Arizona.

there was 1:30 left in the game, the score was 28-6 Bears, and they had the ball at the Arizona 18 yard line. Arizona held the Bears, so they trotted out the most accurate kicker in NFL history, Robbie Gould, to kick a chip shot 25 yard FG, and what happens, Robbie Gould gets blocked, for the first time in I dont know how long (-1pt) and Arizona returns the kick for a TD (-3) because the Bears defense went from allowing 6 pts or less (7 pt bonus) to allowing 7 pts (only the XP counted against defense for a real ass kicking) (4pt bonus)

this game was a late game as well, and was the only game running, my buddy even text me during the drive congratulating me, why the Bears were even bothering kicking is beyond me, if they even ran on 4th down and turned it over on downs and AZ scored a td I still would have tied at 141 but held the tiebreaker due to highest bench player

Final score 141-140

I lost a game last year because Michael Vick's third clock killing kneeldown was recorded as -2 rather than -1 yard rushing.

I play in a competitive TD only league. Very old school 16 team league. You draft 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1K and a flex WR/TE/RB. Your TD's carry over on a bye week. Waiver moves are done at the bar or by phone once a week. If you don't make your move on Wednesday, you have to wait till next week. People tell me how boring it must be but it's the funnest league I do.

Going into Monday nights Atlanta/San Fran game, the team i'm playing for the Super Bowl is up by five points with Gore left. I had Conzales and Atlantas K. I had tied it up with my kicker scoring a field goal and three extra points. If the game had ended there he would have won the tie breaker.With 5:04 left in the 4th quarter Gore scores and puts them up by six. I was about to call and congatulate them when Gozales scores and the kicker gets the extra point to give me a one point lead with 2:09 left in the game. What's even worse for him is that the team I played to get into the Super Bowl had Stafford and only needed two TD's to beat me. That team sucked this week and the team I played for the Super Bowl would have easily won. That's fantasy football. I'm usually on the other end of those games.