Sign in to follow this  
29 Guests first and second round debacle...

I have emailed him a couple of times so he knows that Pence is exclusive...

If you are waiting for him to pick, DO NOT WAIT!!!

Just pick and he can pick when he returns...

Bogusevic also exclusive if he's playing for MIA now. Whatever ...

are we honoring the 3rd change to chad qualls? as in am i not allowed to draft him in round 3 if i wanted after all these other picks have been made?

Generally if the change is made prior to someone else drafting then its been allowed in the past.

It should be made with a comment inthe thread and new post as well as editing the old.

right but there have been several picks made after

honestly i wasn't looking at Qualls until like round 6 but in terms of rules going forward, it could have impacted my 2nd rounder.

If teams Qualls was available to have picked since then no the change shouldn't be allowed. I think this happened a few years ago. It changes all strategy and influences picks.

Emailed cmh for him to come and make a ruling...

Personally I don't have a problem with it as WW probably wasn't going to take Qualls after taking Soriano...

But this should definitely not be allowed to happen again...

Emailed cmh for him to come and make a ruling...

Personally I don't have a problem with it as WW probably wasn't going to take Qualls after taking Soriano...

But this should definitely not be allowed to happen again...

actually, qualls was someone i was looking at but like i said not for a few rounds. i guess the issue to me is just how changing a pick could potentially impact other picks down the line. If i had made my 3rd round choice already under the assumption qualls would still be available later, it could have impacted which position i took.

that didnt happen but could have so we should get some sort of rule here

Yeah I agree on the ruling...

After this, if anyone wants to draft an exclusive early, I am not going to say anything...

Opened to many can of worms...

I think this year i might write up those bi-laws. We can all review and input so we have this clear. Every year it seems we gi through some of the same stupid stuff.

I think this year i might write up those bi-laws. We can all review and input so we have this ###### clear. Every year it seems we gi through some of the same stupid stuff.

:pointstosky:

And figures, I try to do something nice and it comes back and bites me in the ass...

nah man i think we were all trying to be nice to 29guests with the Pence pick. but after taking so much time to repick and still picking an exclusive and then re-picking again this far into the draft.....

im fine with letting him take an exclusive or qualls or whoever. i won't be taking chad qualls in round 3. but i had to bring this up. sorry if it caused an issue

You didnt cause any issues. Every year we have something, someone that causes confusion or delay and someone else looking to give benefit of the doubt. Maybe some written, posted rules will resolve it.

Maybe not but the quirkiness of this format may always bring up some unknown scenario.

what you guys are saying makes sense to me

So, does he get Qualls or Bogusevic?

I say let him have Qualls so he won't go edjr on us...

I'm fine with giving him Qualls for the sake of the league. I just feel that from this point forward a pick once it is submitted is a pick. I don't feel I can or should change my mind in round 3 if I decide I don't want Pujols. Shame on me for picking so soon or the wrong guy. Just my .02

I'm fine with giving him Qualls for the sake of the league. I just feel that from this point forward a pick once it is submitted is a pick. I don't feel I can or should change my mind in round 3 if I decide I don't want Pujols. Shame on me for picking so soon or the wrong guy. Just my .02

X2

Works for me...

<_< Sorry guys. Like I said, I was thinking of another team in the league from last season. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt. :cheers: I have 25 and 26 rounds done. Pence and Bogusevic are who I picked.

Changes made... Qualls is now 2nd round pick and Bogusevic is an exclusive...

Thanks everyone...

So, does he get Qualls or Bogusevic?

I say let him have Qualls so he won't go edjr on us...

Wasn't he one of the ones who seldom if ever checked their teams last year anyway?

Wasn't he one of the ones who seldom if ever checked their teams last year anyway?

Towards the end...

I was also around, but, yeah towards the end it was not too good for my team. At least I didn't end up in last place. Always another season to get better. <_<