Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Final remark before the season

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for putting up with alot of :wall: especially from myself. And good luck to everyone. I hope this can turn out to be a fun season for everyone.

Also - No-one is commited for 2 years. All I ask is you post a good line up this year and wait until Feb 1 thru March 1 to let it be know if you are staying for next season. That gives you a chance to figure out if you are happy with the league and really want to continue (bascially if I did my job as a commish and it was fun to be apart of) and that gives me a few months to recruit other owners if the case if you do not wish to continue.

I hope everyone has a really good experience this year and everyone comes back next year. Good Luck to everyone ........... except when you play me :)

Shane

wow. while i appreciate that the sentiment of this post is supposed to be one of good feelings and harmony I think it is seriously focked up if people are allowed to leave after 1 year with the way the rules have been set up and the fact it was already stated that a commitment was for 2 years minimum.... oh well.

wow. while i appreciate that the sentiment of this post is supposed to be one of good feelings and harmony I think it is seriously focked up if people are allowed to leave after 1 year with the way the rules have been set up and the fact it was already stated that a commitment was for 2 years minimum.... oh well.

Well I really can't force anyone to do anything anyway. What am I going to do hunt down anyone owner that quits and #punch in face in front of wife/kids :lol: I can't - all I can do Is do my job and fulfill my commitments and people stay because they want to. So hopefully I can get everyone on the same page and we can have a good experiecne this year for all.

Yes of course I want everyone to stay... I made mistakes and somewhat made them worse by more mistakes meant to be fixes.

All I can say is NO MORE crazy rule changes. There will be one vote in 2 years wether to go back to the 1 keeper method - after that I don't see anymore changes to the league moving forward.

This. I care more about this due to the fact that we all agreed to a second year, but it's not in my hands. Moz, you're doing a good job. Also, now that the rosters are loaded, I realize that team is even better than I remembered. Tough break, guys.

yea, i thought there was going to be less sudden commish based changes. It was stated a 2 year commitment was required before. I realize Moz can't force people to stay, oh well, whatever.

Well I really can't force anyone to do anything anyway. What am I going to do hunt down anyone owner that quits and #punch in face in front of wife/kids :lol: I can't

Obviously you can't force anyone. Someone could simply vanish if they want.

Im just disappointed you're even putting the idea out there that its no big deal if they decide to quit.

Hopefully everyone mans up to the 2 year commitment they already agreed on.

Hopefully everyone mans up to the 2 year commitment they already agreed on.

That's the idea. But I would rather everyone come back because the want to not cause they feel they have to. That just causes issues anyway.

guess the only team that hasnt been to the league site once?

guess the only team that hasnt been to the league site once?

Obama :mad: