Sign in to follow this  
edjr

2014 RideHer Cup - Sept 23 - 28 - Gleneagles Hotel - Scotland

About the least excited I've been for a RC that I can ever remember. I'll still watch, and once it starts I'm sure I'll be full jizz - but till then....

The Euros seem to have their own bit of drama consuming their camp. The Rory and McDowell thing is huge - least in terms of chemistry and team pairings. I still think we lose - but I think J. Walker and Bubba will be the stars of the USA team this time around.

The Rory and McDowell thing is huge

Huge? I have no idea what you're talking about

Huge? I have no idea what you're talking about

Rory is basically suing his former agency, of which i think mcdowell is a part owner. Phil Mickelson cracked a joke about it today.

Rory is basically suing his former agency, of which i think mcdowell is a part owner. Phil Mickelson cracked a joke about it today.

I caught win of it because Nippleson cracked some lame ass joke.

McDowell got a better deal than Rory did, rory is suing.

Sound logic there.

McDowell (allegedly) was also not happy about Rory and his team filing the lawsuit a day before his wedding, nor the references of McIlroy's camp referring to McDowell's wedding date as "D-Day".

as far as the type of person they are, give me Gmac over rory everyday of the week

as far as the type of person they are, give me Gmac over rory everyday of the week

Tell you what, it's really hard to muster up any animosity for McDowell. I mean the dude is somebody you'd love to hang out or play with. I wish like hell he was one of ours - I'd gladly swap Tiger for him :thumbsup:

Tell you what, it's really hard to muster up any animosity for McDowell. I mean the dude is somebody you'd love to hang out or play with. I wish like hell he was one of ours - I'd gladly swap Tiger for him :thumbsup:

Absolutely.

Love to watch him play.

When he won the US Open at Pebble on Father's day and his dad came out. Faucets opened.

Television coverage:

Friday, Sept. 26
2:30AM-1PM: Day 1 of the Ryder Cup (GC; live stream: www.golfchannel.com/gcmajorstream)
8AM-1PM: GolfChannel.com team live chat
1-4PM: Live From the Ryder Cup
Midnight-3AM: Live From the Ryder Cup

Saturday, Sept. 27
3AM-1PM: Day 2 of the Ryder Cup (NBC; live stream: www.golfchannel.com/nbcmajorstream)
3-11:30AM: Alternate Shot coverage (GC; live stream: www.golfchannel.com/gcaltstream)

Sunday, Sept. 28
5-7AM: Live From the Ryder Cup
7AM-1PM: Day 3 of the Ryder Cup (NBC; live stream: www.golfchannel.com/nbcmajorstream)
7-11:30AM: Alternate Shot coverage (GC; live stream: www.golfchannel.com/gcaltstream)

The best way to start a Sunday. British Open week and when the Ryder Cup is abroad.,

i LOVE the early Sunday start.

Sunday, Sept. 28
7AM-1PM: Day 3 of the Ryder Cup

Sunday, Sept. 28

7AM-1PM: Day 3 of the Ryder Cup

I will have the Oklahoma Joe smoker fired up - Boston butts, ribs and cold ass beer as I watch. :thumbsup:

When will the Friday morning pairings be announced? Late today?

i think mid day (here)

draft?

You know I'm always down to lose more money

6 people 4 golfers each

how about heads up. each draft 12 golfers, must have 6 euros and 6 US at the end of the draft. total points won. You suggest the wager

I'm actually very interested because I like when we are the underdog.

Man.... if only horschel had caught fire a little earier. I think I said somewhere, maybe even In this thread, that I'd love him on a Ryder team

I'm actually very interested because I like when we are the underdog.

Man.... if only horschel had caught fire a little earier. I think I said somewhere, maybe even In this thread, that I'd love him on a Ryder team

travesty he's not on the team

how about heads up. each draft 12 golfers, must have 6 euros and 6 US at the end of the draft. total points won. You suggest the wager

we can do 3 and 8 if wonder wants in?

we can do 3 and 8 if wonder wants in?

I'm down for whatever... how will it work? Just points earned for their team? So if I had bubba and you had Web and they halved their match we each got half a point? But if I owned both I get a full pt?

I'm down for whatever... how will it work? Just points earned for their team? So if I had bubba and you had Web and they halved their match we each got half a point? But if I owned both I get a full pt?

Yes, exactly.

head over to the board no one uses, we can draft em up.

I'll pick a draft order, we can do snake

$50 per man, winner take all? Each team has eight guys, four US , four Euro ?

ETA: I see its $20 per. cool with me.

$50 per man, winner take all?

I made a thread over deah

We can't get a 4th?

And we are dictating even number of Americans and euros or can we just take whoever?

We can't get a 4th?

And we are dictating even number of Americans and euros or can we just take whoever?

Get over there so we can finish.

8 players, 4 from each side

What the fock? been waiting 10 minutes, I have a webinar to watch!

Match 1 (2:35 a.m.): Bubba Watson/Webb Simpson (USA) vs. Justin Rose/Henrik Stenson (Europe)

Match 2 (2:50 a.m.): Rickie Fowler/Jimmy Walker (USA) vs. Thomas Bjorn/Martin Kaymer (Europe)

Match 3 (3:05 a.m.): Jordan Spieth/Patrick Reed (USA) vs. Stephen Gallacher/Ian Poulter (Europe)

Match 4 (3:20 a.m.): Phil Mickelson/Keegan Bradley (USA) vs. Rory McIlroy/Sergio Garcia (Europe)

I'm glad Tom went with Phil & Keegan. Also really happy to see Fowler with Walker. :thumbsup:

Spieth/Reed is interesting. If they win somehow, I could see Furyk playing just the foursomes for sure.

I'm at work, refreshing when I can. Be right there

You guys already start your draft? I'd be down. Although I have no PayPal and I'm not sure what bored you're at :lol:

Edit: I take that back. My PayPal is still active

hasn't really started yet. we can go to four guys. are you a member of the closet?

hasn't really started yet. we can go to four guys. are you a member of the closet?

No. I hear you guys talking about it but I've never been there. Am I missing anything important? :unsure:

It'd prolly be easier for me to do on here but that's up to you guys. I don't wanna mess up your draft

We are like 5 rounds in. 4 guys would have been good 6 each

We are like 5 rounds in. 4 guys would have been good 6 each

Next (2) years