Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Bree's Injury

Saintsreport.com for all your Saints news.

As a die hard whodat, Bree's has one or two good years left. The line is ok, the WR are great, defense will be top five again,and the running game is stronger than ever. I don't see us trailing much and Bree's needing to air it out like he used to. In my opinion , Father Time is catching up. Short to intermediate passes are his bread and butter from here on out. And one good hit scares the hell out of me. Most around hear agree.

He'll play Saturday as he's the ultimate competitor. He's of the same mold as MJ. He plays hurt and doesn't let it be known. But he's not the same player he was a few years back.

I won't draft him as the top tier he's labeled as this year. Neither will the homers who know better here. And that kills me to say.

• Like 1

Saintsreport.com for all your Saints news.

As a die hard whodat, Bree's has one or two good years left. The line is ok, the WR are great, defense will be top five again,and the running game is stronger than ever. I don't see us trailing much and Bree's needing to air it out like he used to. In my opinion , Father Time is catching up. Short to intermediate passes are his bread and butter from here on out. And one good hit scares the hell out of me. Most around hear agree.

He'll play Saturday as he's the ultimate competitor. He's of the same mold as MJ. He plays hurt and doesn't let it be known. But he's not the same player he was a few years back.

I won't draft him as the top tier he's labeled as this year. Neither will the homers who know better here. And that kills me to say.

Great feedback....

lol..not only did i eft that up so did SaintsReport.com.

Is that a legit site?

I think so.....also seeing it on www.lemonparty.org

Good sleeper info on that page.

That's dirty!! Lol!!

Hah....im sorry....love that bit. Feel free to sucker your friends....hah

Lemon party. Oh man its 2002 again