Sign in to follow this  
Texas10

Arizona Defense Dropped....

Someone in my league dropped the Arizona D for the NYJ. I need defense badly, I currently have Green Bay and Pitt as my D's. Thinking about dropping GB for them, thoughts? Anything I'm missing as to why they were dropped? I thought Arizona was a top 5 D...

Here are the available D's in my league, aside from Arizona now of course:

NYG

Miami

Wash

SD

Minn

Oak

Atl

Jax

Someone in my league dropped the Arizona D for the NYJ. I need defense badly, I currently have Green Bay and Pitt as my D's. Thinking about dropping GB for them, thoughts? Anything I'm missing as to why they were dropped? I thought Arizona was a top 5 D...

HUGE injury issues. Missing 3 key starters from last year for the season (1 suspended, 1 injured, 1 didn't resign). Mathieu still not at full speed without projection as to when he'll be at 100%. Young LB expected to step in and fill the injury/suspension gap has been hurt much of pre-season.

With Mathieu healthy, Peterson and Cromartie, the DBs could be good. But the front 7 is looking really bad.

I picked them up. I'm not expecting a whole lot of sacks but Peterson and Cromartie should have their share of picks.

I like the two you have already . I like Pitt a lot this week .

Please be sure to check back with all future waiver transactions in your league. We're all on the edge of our seats here :thumbsup:

Please be sure to check back with all future waiver transactions in your league. We're all on the edge of our seats here :thumbsup:

Did you read my post worms? Not crazy about my defenses long term and I thought Arizona was a top D, needed some input on them.

If we get lucky maybe a controversial trade will be proposed and we can all weigh in on whether or not you should veto