Sign in to follow this  
kbty824

RG3 Stinks...Should I replace him with Big Ben or Dalton?

Can I trust RG3 going forward?

Atleast I know Big Ben will be good for a minimum of 1 TD and nearly 300 yards a game.....Same with Dalton throwing to AJ Green.

Please help!!!

RG3 is killing my season..and it's only week1!!!!!

Until that offense proves itself - I'd start Big Ben or Dalton depending on matchups over RGIII

Maybe you could trade for Romo straight up? lol. Either 49ers def is that good or Romo mailed it in in the first quarter for the season...

I think Ben has much more accurate. Did you see Dalton's misses? they were 5 yards off target in some cases...

49ers DST without 2 of their top players, 2 starting CBs did that to the Cowboys. Number 2 ranked DST.

Romo is a good shot but your over reacting. If you want to roll your whole season on Romo do it... but RG3 had a bad game vs DE Watt basically. Just do a rotational QB system based on matchups... I almost sat Pierre Garcon. Hou DST is no joke.

Good luck, I try to get Brady but RG3 showed basically as much as other his range Foles, Cam... I would try to get Rivers personally. Throw out the draft board nfl.com, espn.com

I got basically my top ranked QBs on my squad. Foles, Cam are sideways moves. Brady, Kap are up moves. Romo is sideways. And I like Rivers who might have a bad game and maybe owner reacts like your doing.

49ers DST without 2 of their top players, 2 starting CBs did that to the Cowboys. Number 2 ranked DST.

Romo is a good shot but your over reacting. If you want to roll your whole season on Romo do it... but RG3 had a bad game vs DE Watt basically. Just do a rotational QB system based on matchups... I almost sat Pierre Garcon. Hou DST is no joke.

Good luck, I try to get Brady but RG3 showed basically as much as other his range Foles, Cam... I would try to get Rivers personally. Throw out the draft board nfl.com, espn.com

I got basically my top ranked QBs on my squad. Foles, Cam are sideways moves. Brady, Kap are up moves. Romo is sideways. And I like Rivers who might have a bad game and maybe owner reacts like your doing.

I'll take my chances with the Red Rocket against the Atlanta Falcons in week 2......Should be a shootout!

Big Ben is a safe, but not flashy start. He looked allright in his first game.

RG3 - After last year, I don't know why everyone hasn't sold out on this guy. He was only effective in his rookie year because he could take off and run. He still did all the same things he does now, they're just more obvious (Throwing off his back foot, throwing across his body into coverage, locking onto one receiver and not checking down, not stepping up into the pocket) and on and on.

I would pull the trigger for Ben for sure, and probably Dalton as well. RG3 is just going to frustrate his owners all season long.

Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III isn't playing consistently, according to ESPN analyst and former NFL quarterback Ron Jaworski. Jaworski said Griffin must learn to throw from the pocket instead of running so frequently. Jaworski also added that Griffin's mechanics have worsened, including his footwork and throwing.

Fantasy Impact: Griffin is a real concern right now. He is young enough to figure it out but could have several growing pains this season.

Source: KFFL.com

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=436383

Ben>>Dalton>>>>>>>RG3

I think Ben has a pretty good situation and could put up some personal bests this year. Good young rb, stud wr, good young slot wr, good te. Meanwhile, McVay and Gruden are trying to make a RG3 into a pocket passer and he's just not that good without the freedom to break out and run. Please take a shot at mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=436382

Ben>>Dalton>>>>>>>RG3

I think Ben has a pretty good situation and could put up some personal bests this year. Good young rb, stud wr, good young slot wr, good te. Meanwhile, McVay and Gruden are trying to make a RG3 into a pocket passer and he's just not that good without the freedom to break out and run. Please take a shot at mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=436382

:thumbsup: What he said.

Ben>>Dalton>>>>>>>RG3

Yep, see how well that worked out for Vick, McNair, and McNabb? Same idea. They were never that accurate. Scrambling QB are a pain in the ass for a defense when they're able to run, but as soon as they lose that quickness and try to become a pocket QB, they're mediocre.