Sign in to follow this  
rvolpe21

nervous about zach stacy?

anyone nervous about this guy, hes fighting off all these other rbs all of a sudden and his qb sucks. im trying to pawn him off now while i still can, i dunno who i can get though

Was wondering the same. I was actually hoping Ryan Matthews would continue to stink to see if I could swing a trade for him but then he got that 20 yard TD run which saved his fantasy numbers. Went from feeling great about Stacy in August to very nervous in September. Between Bradford going down, Cunningham on his heels, and the lack of touches/complete ineptitude of Rams offense in Week 1 I'm worried.

I want to trade him but I'm not even sure for who... Doug Martin? Toby Gerhart? Ben Tate? :wacko:

Why What Happen . All Summer Everyone Keep Saying How Great This Guy Was Going To Be . Not Any More

anyone nervous about this guy, hes fighting off all these other rbs all of a sudden and his qb sucks. im trying to pawn him off now while i still can, i dunno who i can get though

What happened last year when Clemens was qb? The rams are fine. They were not making the playoffs but they will still run the ball and put up some great defenses against unbalanced teams. Vikings really were not unbalanced and I warned that Cassel was better with vikes.

Why What Happen . All Summer Everyone Keep Saying How Great This Guy Was Going To Be . Not Any More

Only 1 week though.

D. Thomas had 3 points. Are you going to drop him too?

Or Charles.

Or ADP.

Relax. Enjoy the early part of the season.

i'm nervous too but i'm not going to do anything drastic yet. he remains a healthy RB on a run first team that should get 75% of the work (that's what the workload split was before the last 2 garbage drives). might just temper your expectations with him he's not likely to put up monster games but I think he can be a steady 10-12 pts.