Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

I am benching Frank Gore for...........

Matt Asiata. Arizona is still a tough run defense, and Frank Gore should of destroyed the Cowboys and Bears in weeks 1 and 2 but just had average numbers. I think Matt Asiata will get all the work, minus a few touches for McKinnon and has been very fantasy start-worthy in his 3 previous games where he started.

:nono:

Gore not as valuable this year as he was last year. Carlos Hyde is good, and the fact he may vulture TD's from Gore is real......it happened in the first game. Nobody is going to vulture TD's from Asiata, albeit they may not score much. :dunno:

Gore not as valuable this year as he was last year. Carlos Hyde is good, and the fact he may vulture TD's from Gore is real......it happened in the first game. Nobody is going to vulture TD's from Asiata, albeit they may not score much. :dunno:

'm hip to the jive on Gore, my friend ... snagged Hyde in all 3 of my drafts :music_guitarred:

it's not so much sitting Gore, but WHO you're sitting him for.

i've said it before, Asiata is a ham n' egger keeping the seat warm for the rook or Banyard

don't see this ending well for you. :wave:

Gore's value has taken a hit thanks to some asinine play calling in SF. Because who wants to challenge the Bears vaunted run defense with a two touchdown lead?

Steven Ridley. Last second change. Raiders defense is horrible against the run. Watch Belicheet tell Brady to fling it all over the field all day.