Sign in to follow this  
futurecub07

Should anything be expected out of Donald Brown?

Based on the injuries on the Chargers, he is obviously worth a roster spot, simply because he is currently their starter.

I want to know if is worth a roster spot because: 1. He is a starting hb and all starting hb are rostered, or 2. He might have some success.

Did anyone see him on Sunday? Is there any reason to be optimistic?

I'm starting him this week with Ellington on bye. I believe San Diego is home against Jax. Should be able to put up some solid numbers

His numbers were pretty bad but Buffalo does have an excellent d-line. Just lost Woodhead so I'm gonna try to grab him. All my other hb are underperforming too (Ellington, J.Bell, Gerhart)

His numbers were pretty bad but Buffalo does have an excellent d-line. Just lost Woodhead so I'm gonna try to grab him. All my other hb are underperforming too (Ellington, J.Bell, Gerhart)

They have a solid run d and they knew the chargers were just trying to run it out.

Based on the injuries on the Chargers, he is obviously worth a roster spot, simply because he is currently their starter.

I want to know if is worth a roster spot because: 1. He is a starting hb and all starting hb are rostered, or 2. He might have some success.

Did anyone see him on Sunday? Is there any reason to be optimistic?

31 touches is good enough for me . Plus Woodhead out Matthews out

A starting RB, with little competition to take carries until Mathews comes back, what isn't to like? In a year when the supposed top 5 backs have been nonexistent and everyone else runs RBBC's from hell how is he not useful. Can't say I struck gold yet with Charles, Sankey, and a host of other crap I have tried out from the WW. Welcome to my team with your 31 carries Mr Brown!!!

Gonna win a lot of games for his owners the next few weeks.