Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

I can't bring myself to drop Toby Gerhart

Nope. If a team wants to do anything against the redskins they can choose to do it. The skins d is embarrassing on all fronts. I'm shamed.

10th against the pass 15th against the run giving up about 114yds a game.

Maybe my perspective is different as a Titans fan... Now we have a sh!tty D.

Finally cut him lose for hillman..feels good..similar to when i dropped torrey

Ha! I dropped Tobi week 3 and Torrey week 3 or 4.

I finally did it, and feel it was probably a week or two too late. One thing I have had to learn the hard way is that the situation isn't everything, and just because you drafted him high doesn't mean that is his value after the season starts.

It's hard to give up on high draft picks, but I fully agree with your statement. I think the writing is on the wall for Tobi. If he does somehow rebound, you can pick him back up later without occupying a valuable roster spot.

It's hard to give up on high draft picks, but I fully agree with your statement. I think the writing is on the wall for Tobi. If he does somehow rebound, you can pick him back up later without occupying a valuable roster spot.

he's not a high draft pick. It's be stupid to drop Shady McCoy, but there are a plethora of 4th round picks sitting on the WW right this moment. Every year. THe problem with Toby is that he was a polarizing player, there was a lot of hype around him, and others wwere saying he'll be a scrub. So the camp that was big on him is having a hard time letting go. Me, I got him in both my leagues because I'm a rb hog and he was sitting there in the 4th/5th, and I'd rather get a back that I thought would at the very least get a volume of work over some of the wrs and what not at that spot. But after last week was a simple decision, time to let him go. If you love him, set him free. I love you toby...now go die in a fire(FF world not real world)