Sign in to follow this  
mccombsau

Why the F is Indy not giving the ball to Ahmad

I feel like some of these guys should just play crappy on purpose, so the coaches will give them more carries.

Bradshaw could never be a workhorse as stated above. He's too fragile. The neck injury he's coming off of is probably the least to be concerned of. Didn't he have constant issues with BOTH of his feet? Has he ever played 14+ games in a season? And let me also remind you that Bradshaw has never been THE guy. Sharing is the key to his success.

Truth here. Let's ask some colts fans what they think is good for the long term success of the team given Ahmad's injury history. Basically a bunch of whiney Ahmad owners in here wanting more (I have him in a league too). Fantasy ain't reality though, and they are winning.

Whiney owner here. Watched the first half. I dont expect him to get more touches overall, but the fact that he is a much better pass blocker means I dont think he will see a reduction in touches barring injury. So overall I think its best to be content with a low cieling and low floor. (PPR)

Giants homer here. Trust me when I say that you don't want him getting more that 50% of the carries. He'll never survive more than that.

Ahmad Bradshaw is horrible. Im amazed all you guys think he is great. Dude will get hurt soon and be a distant memory.

Ahmad Bradshaw is horrible. Im amazed all you guys think he is great. Dude will get hurt soon and be a distant memory.

To be known and forgotten or never been known.

He's the best back the Colts have but they are limiting his carries to keep try and keep him healthy.

as a bradshaw owner. in the beginning of the season i was pissed that they didnt give him the ball enough. but when i realized it is smart of them not to run him into the ground considering his size and injury risk i dont mind. I feel like i would be perfectly happy if they gave him around 15 touches per game because he prodcues.

Have you not seen Bradshaw limping off the field and on it. They want to keep him going for the entire season, not use him up in one game. Richardson does not give them much of an alternative, but it is better than Luck carrying 15 times and getting hurt.

Have you not seen Bradshaw limping off the field and on it. They want to keep him going for the entire season, not use him up in one game. Richardson does not give them much of an alternative, but it is better than Luck carrying 15 times and getting hurt.

Makes sense except for the TRich part of the equation. How many times can a guy fail and still hold on to a job? If not Bradshaw then someone else should be in there. It's not like the NFL is short on talented running backs riding the pine. Surely they can do better than him. The only reason he's still there is the team in general is playing well and to save face.