Sign in to follow this  
mccombsau

Why the F is Indy not giving the ball to Ahmad

Give him ball? He only got one snap in 2 series. Color me pissed and concerned

Trent looking good, they will keep feeding him.

Positive yards on 50% of runs. Brilliant

1 ypc

Looking good?

Ridiculous, dropping the arsebag but it's not his fault. Indy saving face

Settle down Francis

Rookie season ?

Ur being a whiny

lol at melting down halfway through the 1st quarter :cheers:

Guilty as charged

Settle down Francis

Rookie season ?

Ur being a whiny ######

Grrr, tried so hard not to respond to this, you have a small johnny

Receiving td and you guys are melting down. It's only the first quarter. Now if it was the third quarter I would be a little worried

Fine, all the "pros" including you idiots say that Bradshaw is taking the starting role but he can't get 20% of the carries???

Not a melt just tired of the crap talk about this situation....colts are embarrassed about their trade and will ride Trich bc of it

Not a melt just tired of the crap talk about this situation....colts are embarrassed about their trade and will ride Trich bc of it

Trich is getting 90% of snaps and can't average even a single yard per carry. Damn right Bradshaw owners get pissed

Would you rather Bradshaw get the ball 25 to 30 times and then get injured like in seasons past? They've been playing it this way the whole year. T-Rich aint looking as bad as some of you say. And this IS coming from a Bradshaw owner.

Would you rather Bradshaw get the ball 25 to 30 times and then get injured like in seasons past? They've been playing it this way the whole year. T-Rich aint looking as bad as some of you say. And this IS coming from a Bradshaw owner.

You are kidding right? .8 ypc on 6 carries To Bradshaw one carry? This ain't right or sharing carries.

Fine, all the "pros" including you idiots say that Bradshaw is taking the starting role but he can't get 20% of the carries???

If he continues to produce and not get injured does it matter? You're right, you should probably drop him. And the guy that claims him off waivers will laugh in your face.

Bradshaw has been in my lineup constantly and has been money. Won't be dropping him at all

agree that trich is good for bradshaw staying healthy. no complaints here. bradshaw gets all the important work, that's what matters.

My word y'all are cry babies. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Bradshaw's had injuries, including a neck injury. The Colts are in this for the long haul and want him healthy for the season. It's gonna be a 50/50 split. And it makes sense from a football point of view. The Colts coaching staff could care less about your fantasy team.

Cause they have Luck...

They really never need to run the ball...

My word y'all are cry babies. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Bradshaw's had injuries, including a neck injury. The Colts are in this for the long haul and want him healthy for the season. It's gonna be a 50/50 split. And it makes sense from a football point of view. The Colts coaching staff could care less about your fantasy team.

Oh ya. Leak my camel toe cuz that's all you'll get.

I agree ! I rather have a semi healthy Bradshaw for the playoff push. Splitting carries with Trich is the only way that happens.

I agree ! I rather have a semi healthy Bradshaw for the playoff push. Splitting carries with Trich is the only way that happens.

Double agree and for a 13th round pick I'll take that to the bank with a smile everytime.

I am good with a 50/50 but it's not

I am good with a 50/50 but it's not

I just looked at season total touches. T Rich is getting 54% and Bradshaw 46%. Pretty dag on close. They alternate drives and sometimes spell each other if tired or banged up. The exact touches are just a happenstance of the game. But they play them both to keep em fresh.

You're acting like a petulant child.

Once again, I think his health is the most important thing. What good is he going to be on your bench, hurt? I do feel he is better than T-rich, there should be no arguments there. But this offense does have enough balls to go around. Plus, this is how they've used the RBs all year, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

lol at melting down halfway through the 1st quarter :cheers:

There should be a pinned thread so the weekly "Bradshaw for HOF, Richardson Sucks" can continue.

It's not like no one has a vested interest or anything.

You got a borderline RB1/RB2 in the 12th round. But complain away, I guess... :dunno:

Borderline??

He was RB 6 coming into this week and scored another touchdown.

Solid #1 RB, you mean.

Borderline??

He was RB 6 coming into this week and scored another touchdown.

Solid #1 RB, you mean.

I'm saying borderline #1/#2 RB when it's all said and done. I'm thinking he finishes in the 12-15 range among PPR RBs. Hard to imagine him continuing to be as efficient as he's been. The guys ahead of him are getting significantly more touches/game.

Bradshaw is a workmanlike 10pnts every week. The thing is, as much as we all want to see him get the ball more he can't last doing that. He's easily dinged up and this role with the colts lets him show his stuff and stay healthy. I'd love 5 more carries a game but I'll continue starting him.

Bradshaw could never be a workhorse as stated above. He's too fragile. The neck injury he's coming off of is probably the least to be concerned of. Didn't he have constant issues with BOTH of his feet? Has he ever played 14+ games in a season? And let me also remind you that Bradshaw has never been THE guy. Sharing is the key to his success.