Sign in to follow this  
nyjetsfan

Jonathon Stewart

do yourself self a favor and check game logs for EVERY game JStew has been on the panthers. More than half he didn't play in, so will be easy. Do everyone else a favor and post his lines for the ones he did play in...should answer your question...

Actually, Jstew aside, get a game log of the panthers run game for the past 2 seasons. Cam doesn't count. That team si muff cabbage, and Jstew is rotten beef curtains...

do yourself self a favor and check game logs for EVERY game JStew has been on the panthers. More than half he didn't play in, so will be easy. Do everyone else a favor and post his lines for the ones he did play in...should answer your question...

Actually, Jstew aside, get a game log of the panthers run game for the past 2 seasons. Cam doesn't count. That team si muff cabbage, and Jstew is rotten beef curtains...

Thats helpful

worth a pickup? what about about starting him?

Please no no no

I'd own him if there is nothing better... but there is usually something better.

I will say if there is a time to own him it is when everybody else is hurt and when he is fresh of his every other 5 week injury cycle.

Need to get this ball rolling better I like when people grab a guy based on these threads

i think he has a good matchup..and the only starting rb in Car.. why would you not play him?

I think there is only one other rb even available this week. I agree. Isn't much worse than other options these days

FWIW Ogbonayya (sp?) will prob be in the mix somewhat.

yep, and if Rodgers lights up that craptastic defense, could be Chris Bananas getting a heavy dose in "ketchup" mode :music_guitarred:

I'm starting him thanks to injuries and guys generally sucking. Maybe he get 40 and a score. Not expecting much more.