Sign in to follow this  
Philo312

Travis Kelce today..

I wish KC had lost. He can justify not using him with a win. However in the Thursday night game the other week, all of the commentators said Kelce is the best weapon KC has. The reporters would have asked why not use him more. But this is the NFL which stands for Never Facilitating Logic.

Reid's weight? ...or ya mean his $1,314 breakfast bill?

Do us a favor and go grab Ned Yost to coach that Chief's team will ya?

Fat Andy shtick :first:

it never gets old :thumbsup:

• Like 1

that dumbass andy reid where would these chiefs be if their coach knew how to use their offensive weapons correctly asaaaararrrrrrggggghhhhh@#!@!@!#@! :mad: :mad:

They're 7-3, headed for the playoffs and just knocked off the defending Super Bowl champions. Unfortunately for Kelce owners, he is winning and is unlikely to change the formula.

They're 7-3, headed for the playoffs and just knocked off the defending Super Bowl champions. Unfortunately for Kelce owners, he is winning and is unlikely to change the formula.

Pretty much, if you look at the stats, Kelce got the most yards after Charles lol... which is sad.

Ive lost my way. I used to trust my gut and be good at this. I bought into rotoworlds constant hype of this guy this week and sat fleener and lost once again leaving points on my bench. F this.

• Like 1

Ive lost my way. I used to trust my gut and be good at this. I bought into rotoworlds constant hype of this guy this week and sat fleener and lost once again leaving points on my bench. F this.

Man, ain't that the truth. Rotoworld CONSTANTLY pimping this guy just like they've pimped LaDarius Green, Sankey, etc.....So focking sick of their 'if only the coaches could see what we see' horsesh!t. Focking punks.

Man, ain't that the truth. Rotoworld CONSTANTLY pimping this guy just like they've pimped LaDarius Green, Sankey, etc.....So focking sick of their 'if only the coaches could see what we see' horsesh!t. Focking punks.

They were calling him Zeus for christ sake!!! "Kelce will be unleashed" I also find it funny that last weeks blurb for fleener said he wasnt a good football player, now all the sudden hes a plug and play TE1

• Like 1