Sign in to follow this  
Viking14

Atlanta Offense

How far to we drop the QB and the receivers value. It sure seems to be a lot of problems on all sides of the ball. Can the offense become something that it was before??? Is Jones hurt or is the team on a decline that probably is putting it where it deserves?

Offensive Line has injuries and their replacement SUCK! Hard to win games when your QB is on the run.

It's bad. I just sent Julio packing for Ellington. Curious if others are holding their ATL players or trying to get out now?

I have ryan as my qb1 in my dual qb league. I traded him, alfred Morris and Michael Floyd for Foles and brandon Oliver. I think the guy took it straight off name value. I don't think he is gonna make it through this Lions game. Across the globe trip, just lost there 4th oline man, and the lions D line will rip them apart. He is gonna be a rag doll back there. I would try and trade him before this game

Yeah, I've already sent Roddy packing and traded for Cam Newton as backup to Ryan. I also have Julio ... hah. And he is limping around now. The O-line is a disaster at this point and it wasn't all that great to begin with. An undrafted rookie will be starting at center against the Lions. And the game is outdoors in London. What good can come from that?

Bye week then 2 games outdoors on the road against divisional opponents. I'm not feeling too positive about this situation.

Great thread. Have been worried about this the past few weeks myself...

Julio Jones owners, what are we doing with him? I absolutely love the guy but these last few weeks have me very worried.

His stats are down lately. That offensive line is in shambles and can't give Ryan enough time to throw effectively. He was hobbling around last week and has history with a bad foot. Can't believe it's come down to this but am I crazy for trying to trade him while I still can?!

If so, who can Julio realistically net in a trade?! Obviously you're not giving him away unless it's for another stud. Would it be possible to get a gimpy Megatron or gimpy Jimmy Graham? Would it be worth it? :ninja:

Along these lines, does Matt Bryant's value take a hit with their woes? Not much on my wire, but guys like Bullock, Nugent, McManus and Santos are out there...

I have roddy and he's been on my bench...this week I had high game and only won by 2 points...I would have been piss ed to take the head to head l leaving his 24 pts on the bench .....I'm gonna hold on roddy and may consider flexing him with some byes coming up....I almost always flex a wr

Ryan for Foles. By week 10 Eagles offensive line will be full force and top 3 in the league. By week 10 ATLs offensive line will be like The Little Giants with no Icebox

They still have 4 games in their division left...and nobody is playing good defense in that division. I wouldn't be too worried about them.

Thanks guys. If I could get Foles for Ryan I would do it in a second. I knew Atlanta had offensive line problems, but I did not know it was this bad...

Just moved Ryan and Tate for Brees. I also have Calvin so I'm really giving up 1 more game of Tate and then Calvin comes back and takes the offense back after the bye week.

Brees has at least been scoring consistently in garbage time and Graham should be back shortly.

How long does Smith remain the head coach? Their defensive players, though highly touted, haven't panned out. The offensive players haven't either. If you look back on the Julio deal, was he worth it? It cost them quite a bit and he's missed some time. I like him as a person, but whoever is doing the drafting for that team has missed on the vast majority of their picks and they keep trying to cover it by overpaying in free agency for players literally on their last leg. Matthews was a nice first round selection this season, but why didn't they do more? Losing Konce at Center means they now have an undrafted free agent lining up alongside two Guards who couldn't start for any team in the league and they will face Suh & Co.??? Even if they somehow win the game, I expect Ryan to take some flat out massive hits in this game.

How long does Smith remain the head coach? Their defensive players, though highly touted, haven't panned out. The offensive players haven't either. If you look back on the Julio deal, was he worth it? It cost them quite a bit and he's missed some time. I like him as a person, but whoever is doing the drafting for that team has missed on the vast majority of their picks and they keep trying to cover it by overpaying in free agency for players literally on their last leg. Matthews was a nice first round selection this season, but why didn't they do more? Losing Konce at Center means they now have an undrafted free agent lining up alongside two Guards who couldn't start for any team in the league and they will face Suh & Co.??? Even if they somehow win the game, I expect Ryan to take some flat out massive hits in this game.

I literally felt like I had to trade Ryan THIS week for a legitimate fear that he will get injured by Detroit.

I traded him this week for that exact reason. The Ravens destroyed him. Imagine what the Lions D line is about to do

I literally felt like I had to trade Ryan THIS week for a legitimate fear that he will get injured by Detroit.

How far to we drop the QB and the receivers value. It sure seems to be a lot of problems on all sides of the ball. Can the offense become something that it was before??? Is Jones hurt or is the team on a decline that probably is putting it where it deserves?

I watched the ATL-CHI game and the O-Line collapsed into Ryan's face on every snap. Every snap. Their O-Line is in awful shape.