Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

QB Help Stafford or Sanchez?

Stafford DET vs MIA

or

Sanchez PHI vs CAR

Stafford can be a hit or miss but Megatron is back in the game and Sanchez its hard to tell but I think he will do just as good as Foles but tough to decide. Only other left on wire was Newton and Tannehill but grabbed Sanchez instead. Any opinions??

Stafford

I would probably go Sanchez but just for this week. Something tells me even if Megatron is back his snaps will be limited. If you need more feedback you can try posting here and see how people vote. Good luck!

Actually a lot closer than I thought based on this fantasy tool I use. I think you have to go Stafford though just because he has higher lifetime stats, a better 2014 average, and highest expert projection. Plus, Megatron is back and you know he's gonna come out to silence all the recent criticism. Mark Sanchez is on a top offense and has an easier defensive matchup, but I think he can get similar stats as Stafford, but won't outdo him.

Seriously? Stafford. Megatron is back.

No one thinks that the way MIA is playing that they will shut out DET just like SD??

No, you are way overthinking this. Miami's game last week was the equivalent of a no name 3rd string QB coming in and passing for 400 yards and 4 TDs a la Matt Flynn a couple of years ago. They will come back down to earth. Detroit has a much better offense than SD. Stafford is one of the better fantasy QBs with a huge upside and has the best WR in the NFL coming back. Mark Sanchez is just a little over a year removed from being the laughingstock of the league or did you forget butt fumble? No comparison IMO.

I think there is a comparison. I'm starting The Sanchize (I think he's vastly better than people think), though I didn't have Stafford as an option (my other option is Wilson, with Rivers on a bye).

I think Sanchez has 300 yards +3TDs this week, and I think Stafford has 275 + 2TDs.

I think there is a comparison. I'm starting The Sanchize (I think he's vastly better than people think), though I didn't have Stafford as an option (my other option is Wilson, with Rivers on a bye).

I think Sanchez has 300 yards +3TDs this week, and I think Stafford has 275 + 2TDs.

Stafford 280 + 2TD and 2 int pretty much on the dot! :thumbsup: