Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 10 F.U. thread

Great Aliens reference.

I can hear Marshall yelling at Cutler "Hey man; I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events but we just got our a$$es kicked!"

"Game over man!!"

Fock you Cobb.................yeah, you should have scored and in the middle of being tackled you fumble it. Nice going jacka$$; that will be my margin of defeat. No wonder Rodgers loves Jordy better.

• Like 1

Fock you to my beloved Chicago Bears!!!! You belong in the other football league that is playing in the U.S. right now. Not the Canadian Football League. Oh wait. That's where Trestman came from. You can go back Trestman and take your offensive playbook with you. What an embarrassment.

Thanks for the compliment. I promise to do better next time daddy.

Dear Fantasy Football,

Fock off. The whole big ball of you.Im done Me and you, we had a good thing. But no more. Im out. You can ply your feckless madness on some other mark. I wont be your whipping boy for one second longer.

Im tired of getting my heart torn out and stomped on by your logic defying a$$. Im tired of spending countless hours thinking i can outsmart you. I cant. No one can. Its impossible. Anyone who says different is a liar, or a fool. Ive learned my lesson..... life is completely random, and cannot be made sense of. I have no control over anything that happens to anyone or anything, including myself. There are no rules, no logic, no pattern. Trends do not exist. Value is a myth. Decisions are all completely meaningless, and all outcomes are all completely arbitrary. Any correlation between decision and outcome is purely accidental.

In closing, fock off. Just.... Fock. Off. Fantasy. Football. Take your sh!t and go.

I focking hate you worse than reality tv shows.

Sincerely,

southcarolina.

PS See you next week.

• Like 3

Im sure this has already been mentioned. But the biggest of fock you s to Marshawn Lynch. Did you have to go beast mode on me??

Dear Fantasy Football,

Fock off. The whole big ball of you.Im done Me and you, we had a good thing. But no more. Im out. You can ply your feckless madness on some other mark. I wont be your whipping boy for one second longer.

Im tired of getting my heart torn out and stomped on by your logic defying a$$. Im tired of spending countless hours thinking i can outsmart you. I cant. No one can. Its impossible. Anyone who says different is a liar, or a fool. Ive learned my lesson..... life is completely random, and cannot be made sense of. I have no control over anything that happens to anyone or anything, including myself. There are no rules, no logic, no pattern. Trends do not exist. Value is a myth. Decisions are all completely meaningless, and all outcomes are all completely arbitrary. Any correlation between decision and outcome is purely accidental.

In closing, fock off. Just.... Fock. Off. Fantasy. Football. Take your sh!t and go.

Sincerely,

southcarolina.

PS See you next week.

I'm printing and framing this...

Dear Fantasy Football,

Sincerely,

southcarolina.

PS See you next week.

Best Post Award nomination ⬆

Damn that's AWESOME

Big Fock you out to Russel wilson who I was going against. Kept seeing the highlights, Lynch td one after another. thought awesome, no rtds for Russel! Then I see that cheater dropped 100 friggin rushing yards on me like he was earl campbell! WTF man thats simply unfair. Now im in a 10pnt hole facing the philly D with only Benjamin to go. Would be fine if not for his shitte. Oh and Riveras garbage time td in my cheeks didnt help me much either.

Wow glad I benched Romo for Cam this week because I was concerned about the health of Romo. F*** myself on my decisions this year.

Late to the party, but my FU includes:

Carson Palmer - Replace Foles with Palmer due to injury = Worse Results

Matt Forte - Not your fault, but the horribleness that is the Bears Completely negated any chance for Forte to produce.

Jeremy Hill - Ummmm, the Browns were last 5th against the run. F'in UGLY

I guess that's it. Yuck.

Is Benjamin just a half year wonder? Looks like garbage 2weeks in a row

Is Benjamin just a half year wonder? Looks like garbage 2weeks in a row

That is all on Cam IMO. Kid is a player

Agreed that the problem is Cam's im-mobility and poor offensive line. Not sure why Cam is still in this game.

FU Cam for sucking so hard that none of the players on your team will be relevant tonight.

FU Cam for sucking so hard that none of the players on your team will be relevant tonight.

Do you like tape and cds?

Do you like tape and cds?

I'm more of an iTunes kinda gal.

Also, I have no idea what you meant by that.

Not watching any of her videos at work..........

Not Pron , wouldn't pull that shiiiiiit man. Maybe NSFW language