Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Swing for the fence or play it safe ?

Who has the highest upside and who is the safest between these bye week RB's ? DMAC, CJ1 and Sims. I am think DMac might be the safest getting the most touches, but ..... If its close between them all I might go for CJ breaking one, or the unknown in Sims doing the same against a crappy ALT D. What do you guys think ?? Thanks

I didn't have the nerve to start Sims but I have a feeling he is going to get a good look this week and he has the talent to capitalize on it if he's truly healthy.

I am tempted, I have foster and Bradshaw on a bye and I am playing someone with a great team.. Kind of feel I need to take a chance. There is a thought that DMAC catches a lot of passes and there will be lots of garbage time. Peyton gonna explode on them after last weeks beating. Uhhhg !

I don't think Sims gets many touches. I think they bring him along slowly, plus their OL isn't Clevelands.

Who has the highest upside and who is the safest between these bye week RB's ? DMAC, CJ1 and Sims. I am think DMac might be the safest getting the most touches, but ..... If its close between them all I might go for CJ breaking one, or the unknown in Sims doing the same against a crappy ALT D. What do you guys think ?? Thanks

Dmac

What a worthless post.

hey I got an idea, why don't you kiss my arse girly man. 6 teams on a bye and RB's are thin you idiot

I have Sims as well, but I'm not starting him yet. He has not played all season and was questionable up until a day ago. That being said, he will probably kill it on my bench....guess DMAC

• Like 1

CJ seems to come on towards the end of the year, perhaps because he realizes how quickly he could become irrelevant. I think he's a sneaky start going forward.

I already played Jeremy Hill as my RB2 & got very little. Debating going with L. Bell (safe play) or L. McCoy (homerun) as my other RB. And no, I can't flex a RB.

I've got Bell in there but thinking of swinging for the fences with McCoy at home vs a suspect Carolina rush defense which I feel might be the play here.

I say Chris Johnson. seriously, he has looked better lately and I like his matchup this weekend.

ps. I have sims in a PPR league and though I recognize his opportunity I would like to see him become acclimated to game speed before I roll him out there. Translation Sims will go off on my bench.

Sims has been hyped so much it's hard not to say roll with him but the chance of a single digit performance is too great.

I'd go DMAC in a PPR.

Go Big or Go Home.

Who is hyping Sims besides some guys here? He was merely a 3rd draft choice. It's not like he was top 10 like Sammy.

hey I got an idea, why don't you kiss my arse girly man. 6 teams on a bye and RB's are thin you idiot

Why don't you take this thread to the Little Help board where it belongs.

carefully disguised who should I start thread.......mmmmmm

take it to the little help board and don't for get to leave a link