Sign in to follow this  
rsekine

COMMISH MADE DUBIUOS TRADE

The Commish in my Tundraball league made this trade, there is no vote and the Commish OKAYS trades.

RB Geo Bernard

TE Gates

WR Harvin

for

RB Forte

TE Daniels

WR Randle

I say this trade is BS, no one else in the league seems to care.

Does anyone think this is an even trade? The guy who lost Forte already has Allen as a TE.

You mean the Dwayne Allen that didnt play this past week, and might not play next week?.

Aside from that it just befuddles me the number of people who post things like this and dont think its important to post things like scoring system, team records, and full rosters. I think most of the time its because they know that they are wrong, and are cherry picking information to try to get people to tell them they are right. Maybe the team with Forte also has DeMarco Murray and beat everyone to the WW for Justin Forsett, and was trading away his surplus at RB. But we cant know, because we dont have all the relevant info. Hell we dont have ANY relevant info.

Sorry, im grumpy...i have to be at work in 3 hours and cant sleep for sh*t.

But forging ahead, i dont see anything wrong with this trade. Team A downgrades RB 1 from Forte to Gio (who is supposed to be back the weekend and is still a top 12-ish PPR RB) and shores up his uncertain TE situation by acquiring the 7th highest scoring TE. Harvin for Randle is a wash, and Daniels is just a throw in f to make the rosters work. I may not have made it, but that doesnt make it unfair.

What commissioner trades his doobie to us for anything? Why does the league name matter? If you don't tell us his name none of us will know to avoid him. If no one else cares then it is like Election Day.

Nothing wrong with that trade. Don't care about scoring system, remainder of roster, whose brother used to be in the league, etc.

There's nothing unfair or collusive about it. Like another said, I may not have made it but that doesn't mean it's unfair to anyone. And if neither owner is griping, why are you?

The Commish in my Tundraball league made this trade, there is no vote and the Commish OKAYS trades.

RB Geo Bernard

TE Gates

WR Harvin

for

RB Forte

TE Daniels

WR Randle

I say this trade is BS, no one else in the league seems to care.

Does anyone think this is an even trade? The guy who lost Forte already has Allen as a TE.

Good to go

Trade is fine. Nothing to see there.

Should have a trade deadline before now though, just to keep any shenanigans at bay though.

Sounds like a good trade to me to get Forte. Gates can dissapear like a fart in the wind and all the other guys are fodder. OP, a dubious trade is Harvin for Forte. This is not dubious.

This trade looks fine to me.

Seems really late in the season to be allowing trades though.

Nothing

DUBIUOS

about it. :bandana:

How might you pronounce this DUBIUOS?

Do you think it would be Doo-bee-you-oosss?

Maybe he should have just gone with Dubious instead. :bandana:

How might you pronounce this DUBIUOS?

Do you think it would be Doo-bee-you-oosss?

Maybe he should have just gone with Dubious instead. :bandana:

I copied and pasted "DUBIUOS" from the title of this post. :doh:

I copied and pasted "DUBIUOS" from the title of this post. :doh:

I'm aware of that.

I was making fun of the OP...