Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Do you prefer to lose a close game or get clobbered?

In my standard scoring league with only a few 5 point bonuses, I lost 198-154. That is getting clobbered. When you out up the third highest score of the year just to lose to the highest score. Thank the holy maker that didn't cost me a playoff spot. I'd have jumped off a roof into a pit of scorpions.

I prefer to lose badly. I am always In close games and usually lose them.

I would rather get clobbered so that I can watch football without any anxiety. And if I get clobbered, I want my team to put up some points so that I feel good about things the following week.

But come playoff time....getting clobbered or losing a close one doesn't matter. A loss is a loss and it sucks.

I dont care what I got beat by. as long as my bench did not blow up and me lose to a bad decisions on my part. I started forte, mike evens, dez briant romo last week. should have had 60 plus between them. I got 23. and it would not have mattered because because no one i started would have done better.

I like em super close. That way I can find that player on my bench who scored 2.65 more points than my flex starter who if I had only started them instead I would have won.