Sign in to follow this  
gpann101

Funny story about the Championships

For all the fortunate ones that made the championships. We all want to make the best move possible in our line-ups. I'm starting OBJ and am extremely torn between Gordon, Ashlon & Matthews. All have uncertainties at there respective postitions.

My nieces are over for dinner. I ask the six year old which we I should start ? As I presented the names,she paused and said "huh?. So I simplified it to 12,17, or 81?.. She screams 81! I asked her what her favorite football team was and she said EAGLES! CAN YOU SAY ..OMEN!

For all the fortunate ones that made the championships. We all want to make the best move possible in our line-ups. I'm starting OBJ and am extremely torn between Gordon, Ashlon & Matthews. All have uncertainties at there respective postitions.

My nieces are over for dinner. I ask the six year old which we I should start ? As I presented the names,she paused and said "huh?. So I simplified it to 12,17, or 81?.. She screams 81! I asked her what her favorite football team was and she said EAGLES! CAN YOU SAY ..OMEN!

Gordon

The story gets funny next week when he realizes he lost his championship on the advice of 6 year old! Lol

Never take advice from a kid or wife. Why not put your players on a dart board and throw darts blindfolded to decide your starters

The story gets funny next week when he realizes he lost his championship on the advice of 6 year old! Lol

Never take advice from a kid or wife. Why not put your players on a dart board and throw darts blindfolded to decide your starters

3 catches for 58 yards. Championship here you go! Lol see I told everyone it would get funny. Though I was hoping for 1 for 17 type line

Great story. If you took her advice, well, you got five points. Not sure that is what you wanted.