Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Do the Cowboys sit Murray now ?

Guess we will find out tomorrow.Starting Foster, Herron and L. Murray.. May need to plug in Randle somewhere if he sits. If he does would you play him over LMurray or Herron ? . In ppr

If Murray sits, Randle seems to be the best of the 3. Luckily for you Herron and L. Murray have 4:25 ET start times as well.

which one would you sit ? L. Murray or Herron, I have a funny feeling L.murray could have a good day but Herron has been so consistent. Ya I am lucky they all play at 3.

which one would you sit ? L. Murray or Herron, I have a funny feeling L.murray could have a good day but Herron has been so consistent. Ya I am lucky they all play at 3.

I would sit L. Murray, but I've been guessing wrong alot lately.

I'd go with L. Murray!

And if Murray can go, he's going to go. They're all in tomorrow at home, one win, and they're in.

They don't want to wait until next week to win and clinch with a game on the road with the Redskins.

I'd go with L. Murray!

And if Murray can go, he's going to go. They're all in tomorrow at home, one win, and they're in.

They don't want to wait until next week to win and clinch with a game on the road with the Redskins.

agreed

murray won't sit. they didn't sit romo despite a far more serious injury, and DAL has been in playoff mode since thanksgiving.

Why would anyone play Murray against Bills tough d? What did Murray do against a much weaker defense in KC last week? 5 points I think.

Why would anyone play Murray against Bills tough d? What did Murray do against a much weaker defense in KC last week? 5 points I think.

Bills have given up back to back 100 yard games and just came off 2 tough ones against broncos and packers. Mixed with not having better #2 options (Randle, Gray, and Vereen)

It interesting scenario as the game means much less than it did before Saturday. I know cowboys still need to win but they get in with a win either week now. Does this change demarco Murray's usage? I'm playing against him so I'm hoping he doesn't play as much but I do expect him to play

No the Cowboys do not sit Murray now. They win this game, clinch the East, then sit him next week. They do take him out on passing downs though because he can't pass protect.

• Like 1