Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Draft Profiles - Doug Orth - UPDATED 4/29: WR Nelson Agholor

Love this guy. If he goes to the right team I think he'll be a top ten back within a few years. Gonna be a ppr beast.

If Dallas goes CB or DE in the 1st, and Johnson is still there in the 2nd - Cowboys are a real possibility to take him.

If Dallas goes CB or DE in the 1st, and Johnson is still there in the 2nd - Cowboys are a real possibility to take him.

I think Dallas goes defense in the first and opts for a more powerful back than Johnson in the second. (I'm assuming Gurley is long gone by then and that Dallas won't trade up to get him.) The Cowboys might even wait until the third or fourth round and take David Cobb or Mike Davis.

I think Dallas goes defense in the first and opts for a more powerful back than Johnson in the second. (I'm assuming Gurley is long gone by then and that Dallas won't trade up to get him.) The Cowboys might even wait until the third or fourth round and take David Cobb or Mike Davis.

I think if dallas grabs Cobb, there goes my sleeper rb.

I think the Gio comparison could be spot on. It will be really interesting to see where he goes. I think that will dictate how fast he has success early on.