Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

To Gronk or Not to Gronk?

I like Hyde, Morris, bernard. I could live with that group. Morris is an RB1 in disguise.

Morris has on a really good disguise . From that group I would take Ingram and L Murray and Spiller .

With Gronk you have some injury risk with the physicality he plays with. But he is the clear #1 at his position.

V

B

D

Yea but look at Graham , last season he had more rec than Gronk and two less tds . I think he can do even better with Wilson than last season . So I could get Graham at least one round later plus have a stud rb and wr I like that choice better .

• Like 1

Yea but look at Graham , last season he had more rec than Gronk and two less tds . I think he can do even better with Wilson than last season . So I could get Graham at least one round later plus have a stud rb and wr I like that choice better .

I'm not big on graham this year. Seattle is a run first offense. New Orleans was a pass happy offense. Sure graham will get his but I don't think he's going to be as great as he was with Drew Brees. Just my two cents

I'm not big on graham this year. Seattle is a run first offense. New Orleans was a pass happy offense. Sure graham will get his but I don't think he's going to be as great as he was with Drew Brees. Just my two cents

Great point . I think the Hawks sign Graham to pass more he is not not a run blocker . I can see him with Wilson at qb putting up numbers like last season .

Would you keep Gronk (lose 2nd) over Evans (lose 8th)? 14 team PPR, 3rd pick in the draft. I've been debating this for months.

Evans

This would be my thought process as well.

Would you keep Gronk (lose 2nd) over Evans (lose 8th)? 14 team PPR, 3rd pick in the draft. I've been debating this for months.

Right now Evans. If Brady is out 4 games its bad news for gronk.