Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

How's that protesty loooty thing working out?

What? I think it's high praise.

Paul Blart is a highly effective mall cop. Well, except when the hyperglycemia gets the better of him. Twice now he's busted the well orchestrated plans of criminal mastermind gangs. People don't realize his amazing talent since he keeps it so well hidden until the chips are down. But the viewing audience knows better.

If I owned a mall, I would hire Paul Blart to keep it safe. He's effective and has an admirable sense of duty. If the protesty looties came to the mall, I know he'd be at his best.

Whiff

There you go again, bringing up what you don't care about again. Very original I might add.

Did you sleep on it and figure out the point of your thread yet, Cobretti?

You guys should google the mall ninja thread, some good stuff there. Think of giants fan and MB had a baby, and they lived under power lines and chugged a handle of vodka everyday

You should combine your law practice with an architect. Look up a fella named Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay is an importer/exporter...and a Latex Salesman.

He was never an architect.

You guys should google the mall ninja thread, some good stuff there. Think of giants fan and MB had a baby, and they lived under power lines and chugged a handle of vodka everyday

Ok Barney. What's aunt Bee cooking up tonight? Sure hope Opie catches some fish with his new rod and reel.

Ok Barney. What's aunt Bee cooking up tonight? Sure hope Opie catches some fish with his new rod and reel.

Be safe protecting the dance dance revolution game from Asain mobs.

Be safe protecting the dance dance revolution game from Asain mobs.

Would be more action than you've experienced. I can tell because of your constant posting here. All the bad guys leave town?

Would be more action than you've experienced. I can tell because of your constant posting here. All the bad guys leave town?

I'm not a cop dipshit

Great work, you cracked the case

Weren't you the one on here saying how busy you were and that NYPD wasn't

because of all the cops we have? One, really stupid on your part, two, you must be some kind of Fed. Good grief. If you are, so some fockin work already. Get out of the office. Its not welfare, you're supposed to work for that money.

Weren't you the one on here saying how busy you were and that NYPD wasn't

because of all the cops we have? One, really stupid on your part, two, you must be some kind of Fed. Good grief. If you are, so some fockin work already. Get out of the office. Its not welfare, you're supposed to work for that money.

Wasn't me.