Sign in to follow this  
Bgards79

Is the 6 spot the trickiest spot this year?

10 Team PPR.

Assuming AP, Bell, Charles, Lacy, Lynch go 1-5, is the 6 spot in a PPR League where one may start to consider a WR? This is my 2nd year with this bunch of guys so I don't know their draft habits quite yet but I am just assuming it's going to be all RB's 1-5. Normally I would always look for a RB in the 1st Round but with this my 2nd time being in a PPR League, WR's were point machines last year. Would you dare take an Antonio Brown or a D.T. as high as number 6???

All input is much appreciated.

The running back run in the first round is going to be fast and furious. If those five are gone, you're damn skippy I'm taking Antonio Brown

I'm 6 in a 12 team ppr but our league is a little heavier on quarterbacks so far we know it will go

Luck

Rodgers

Charles

AP

not sure at 5 I'm assuming Le'Veon Bell

At 6 I'll have my choice of Lacy, Lynch, McCoy, Hill, Murray

Probably will go RB as well in the second as there is a big drop off after that

10 Team PPR.

Assuming AP, Bell, Charles, Lacy, Lynch go 1-5, is the 6 spot in a PPR League where one may start to consider a WR? This is my 2nd year with this bunch of guys so I don't know their draft habits quite yet but I am just assuming it's going to be all RB's 1-5. Normally I would always look for a RB in the 1st Round but with this my 2nd time being in a PPR League, WR's were point machines last year. Would you dare take an Antonio Brown or a D.T. as high as number 6???

All input is much appreciated.

Yes if the top rb are gone in a PPR league yes yes .

Would you dare take a receiver at 6 should be easily answered just by scrolling through a few of the threads. Plenty of people think its a good idea. I think its safer than reaching on a rb. Plus you can get Murray in the 2nd. 1st ranked wr + Murray = a great start for the 6th slot.

Do you even VBD bro?

Excellent insight, Thank You.

Any WR I choose in rnd 1 will just be a bust. Something like 4-5 of my 10 year leagues first round picks were just fluke busts. Im taking Rogers, penciling in top 2 qb production, telling value to fock off and happily start Jordan Mathews or TY hilton as my WR1,2 or both. Im done conforming.

Any WR I choose in rnd 1 will just be a bust. Something like 4-5 of my 10 year leagues first round picks were just fluke busts. Im taking Rogers, penciling in top 2 qb production, telling value to fock off and happily start Jordan Mathews or TY hilton as my WR1,2 or both. Im done conforming.

Not too far off of Matt Waldman's UDD style of drafting.

I'd take CJ Anderson, no question. He's gonna be their bell-cow, and he was incredible last year. Watch, by the start of the season he'll be in the top 5 of most draft boards.