Sign in to follow this  
Upstateny86

Rate my draft!

Hey guys , started lurking here couple months back . Had my first draft tonight . Ten man PPR big $. I drew the ten hole , and was upset with that initially. WR-Julio,demarius, Matthews, Landry , adams RB- Ingram,Yeldon, Abdullah , Crowell , Cobb , gurley TE- Grahm QB Eli and Bradford. The RB situation just did not fall for me... Guy before me hits Jeremy hill , Lamar Miller , and Big Ben... 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 flex

I don't hate it but it's not terribly exciting for a 10 teamer.

Graham/Matthews at the 3/4 turn? I suspect a pass catching back at that spot completely changes my opinion of that team. Hard to know you were going to have Landry and Adams who will be big PPR WRs but there's always trade possibilities.

As you know, RB situation is horrible, esp. for a ten teamer. WR's are off the chart good. Great TE and Serviceable QB's.

9-7 team....improving to 11-5 if you can trade Matthews, Landry and/or Adams for a RB1.

*This thread may be moved to another forearm.

Thinking about shopping DT or JJ for blockbuster back...

Don't even think about it

Thinking about shopping DT or JJ for blockbuster back...

Fixed

Hey guys , started lurking here couple months back . Had my first draft tonight . Ten man PPR big $. I drew the ten hole , and was upset with that initially. WR-Julio,demarius, Matthews, Landry , adams RB- Ingram,Yeldon, Abdullah , Crowell , Cobb , gurley TE- Grahm QB Eli and Bradford. The RB situation just did not fall for me... Guy before me hits Jeremy hill , Lamar Miller , and Big Ben... 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 flex

Good job nothing really bad about this team . Good luck .

So DT and Julio to start, then Graham makes it to the last pick of the third. Then Mathews in the 4th and Abdullah makes it aaaaall the way to the end of the 5th. Then Ingram or Yeldon in the 6th, with the other making it all the way to the end of the 7th. Then Landry in the 8th of a ppr draft? Gurley in the 9th then Eli 10th. Seems a steep fall for Abdullah, Landry and Yeldon. Honestly if Yeldon is a dynamo your rbs are in much better shape than people think.

WR is your obvious strength. I like the idea of packaging one or two for a good PPR back. I am curious as to maybe going for someone like Spiller in round 3/4 swing, I know it's early but he can be a PPR monster. In a 10 team he could have been there in your 5/6 swing.

In PPR though it's not the RBs that win your league, it's the WRs in my opinion. If you have studs they carry our team and you have them. Last year in a PPR I had Jordy Nelson and Julio and they got me to my championship and won it for me.