Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

ITT thread we post "fakes" of Newbie's daughter.

This is a bad one too.

we should all take a quiet moment and pray

You really need to step away for a bit GF.

I think this needs to be said whenever he starts getting like this. Seems the simplest solution

Good on Newbie for not even paying attention to this disaster. You've hit a new low GFIAFP, and that's saying something when it comes to you.

Good on Newbie for not even paying attention to this disaster. You've hit a new low GFIAFP, and that's saying something when it comes to you.

Im dissapointed in newbie same as Edjr for avoiding this and that other thread where he said he got banned. I hate it when people take the high road. I need action.

Starving of thirst in the desert ... Masturbating and fantasizing of nembies daughter, and blowing that big load on her face. Dusty, windy day.

But wait ... That is calories.

Survived, told the story, focktards ..

Gotta eat that cumm, sometimes. Gotta eat it, AND like how it tastes.

If you,did not memorize the html code ...wtf are you doing here?

Out ... Another time..will be fun ..ll,outclassed right now tho.

Oh wait ... 1965 full sized Mercury? Does old dude even remember how to drive?

Even worse than that ll. you can act lie you don't have a god hand, I still know.

I know who wins ....that's boring.

What else you got for me?

Ok GF time to settle down. You're all over the place today in multiple threads. Trying to give u a warning so u slow it down

Maybe some stolen shiat,,PAPAOw ... Guy wants to meet with me to check out his citrine bracelet.

Looked fake,and I,still said it was good. "i,dunno, Ido not hafe any kinda education in gems and whatnot."

:wink:

Ok GF time to settle down. You're all over the place today in multiple threads. Trying to give u a warning so u slow it down

Ok,,sorry brah ... too fast?

Please take me off your list.

Biatch.

Unsubscriebe!

You are way too cool to have a real conversation.

Prolly, mostly cause ... You DGAF, right ... You didn't think ...

Everyone needs a lesbo with a sniper rifle, when you are having a bad day. Where is my coffee?

I would do that for you Newb ..l. Just friggn open op,on any mpving target ... Prolly be wrong.

But I literally dream, about this kinda shiat, every single day. Kinda scary. Does that make me weird?

Ok,,sorry brah ... too fast?

Please take me off your list.

Biatch.

Sigh...this is why people don't like you. When you get like this your head gets too focked up to see clearly and start spouting nonsense. Trying to do you a favor and tell you to settle down cause your going off the rails but it seems even that is futile

I am aboit to,freak,the fock out ....MEDIC!

Just wanna rip someone apart .... Just to let it all out.

Did someone say I already own some Barrett products?

Bad news though,,if you,happen to piss me off, when I am aiming the Barret at you. Could just try and wing you ....50cal,will rip you appart!

Smokin aces scene:

I never wantd a gun ... but I want one of those. .50 cal,sniper rifle. Shoots through walls.

PLEASSEEEE?I just wanna kll ppl,and they don,t efen see it coming.

Just buy me the scope ....good scope n some crotchity old 30/30. Works like that. Gun itself ...,becomes less important. Caliber, ert, who cares,,you gotta better shiat to:3-l with.

Sigh...this is why people don't like you. When you get like this your head gets too focked up to see clearly and start spouting nonsense. Trying to do you a favor and tell you to settle down cause your going off the rails but it seems even that is futile

Just let him go. You're making it worse. Maybe he will go far enough to really get 86'd this time.

Just let him go. You're making it worse. Maybe he will go far enough to really get 86'd this time.

Doubt it. Thats like kicking a retarded kid out of a pickup basketball game for double dribbling.

FAH WHAT!?

Well he did start a thread about newbies daughter, talking about masturbating to her pic (a joke I'm sure), and killing people in a few posts above. With the type of things he's whined about to mike those seem like the type he would get people banned for

You guys are the ones that are crazy.

I was joking. You think, I own a .50 cal sniper rifle?

I lve in Arizona brah ...gotta rent that shiziat.

Just a terrible awful poster. Every word he types in the verbal equivalent of spastic diarrhea.

GF sucks too.

You,guys are the ones that are crazy.

I was joking.

Typical crazy talk. Heard the same line multiple times when I had to do rounds at mental health and had to spend a day at court where trials for people who had to be legally commited took place

So ....what do you suggest I do,,since I am OBV gonna freak'out and start shooting people,,at any moment.

Anyone ... Have a gun I could borrow?

.50 cal.sniper rifle ... Looks like ...... fun, on a Sunday morning. Still legal.

.50 cal,bullet,,like a whole,different thing. You either get it or not.

Legally,,I,have zero nonviolent crime comvictions ...

I wanna shoot through walls, if I have to.

That is how bad ass I was, even back in the day. There was an entire newsstand of the times, and other publications ...,And candy bars. Lots of them. All different kinds.

That's what you leave with? 0ne candy bar? "FA WHAT?!"

Crassic scene

This is your trying to be funny?

Save yourself the time...stop trying to be funny. You suck at that.

Pissed me off,,cause they filmed it at my HS,,while I s going there, and it was a non union shoot. i sided with the union, and thus, not in that movie.

During my lunch hour,,studying for a test with a friend, sme chick,has the bals to,walk,up.on us and say, "excuse me ... We are trying to film a movie over hear, could you keep it down?" And for the next 15 minutes I,actd like a gorilla ... WTF can you do ... Non- union fockface?

"i am trying to get an education OVAH HEEEYAAHHH!"

I focked with them constantly.

This is your trying to be funny?

Save yourself the time...stop trying to be funny. You suck at that.

Ya shoulda seen me at 16 years old refusing to be in "Cant Buy Me Love" Due to my obligations to the Union.

Huge mistake, would.love to lint at me for half a second ... Be like,,this is me y'all ...l snd they wanted me in th movie .... Not in it ... Had moral problems with the non-union shoot,,told them to fock off.

Beleive a short conversation went like this:

Me: i have extensive experience. How about you?

Nicest eay to say,,"your idea sucks .... Vut I,will totally male,the drawing for,you.." Not. If you fell for that ...l I don't even know you.