Sign in to follow this  
BigB1858

Sprole Sproley Sproles!

Anyone else feel like Sprolse is headed for one of his better years? Im flying that kite high. Drafted him in both my leagues lol.

he started off hot for first few games and then did nothing the rest of year. Now they have Murray and Mathews that are running ahead of him. A better WR core so I would expect Sproales to really have to fight for a role in that offense. But thats my opinion I could be wrong. I was a sproales owner last year. Good Luck

No I don't .

I hope he does get involved. I did see this:

The Eagles want to get RB Darren Sproles more involved in the offense.

"We'd like to get him the ball steadily and consistently, and he certainly is a unique, outstanding player," Eagles OC Pat Shurmur said before the preseason. "We just need to make sure we get him the ball, and we have a plan to do that." That plan could involve Sproles lining up more as a receiver, something the Eagles worked on in camp. Sproles averaged just six offensive touches a game over the second half of 2014. Even if he sees a slight bump in usage, he is unlikely to be a consistent fantasy option in standard formats.
Sep 3 - 9:39 AM

"We'd like to get him the ball steadily and consistently, and he certainly is a unique, outstanding player," Eagles OC Pat Shurmur said before the preseason. "We just need to make sure we get him the ball, and we have a plan to do that." That plan could involve Sproles lining up more as a receiver, something the Eagles worked on in camp. Sproles averaged just six offensive touches a game over the second half of 2014. Even if he sees a slight bump in usage, he is unlikely to be a consistent fantasy option in standard formats.

Source: Philly Mag: Birds 24/7

Yea I also recall Buffalo was going to run Spiller until he threw up also .

• Like 1

Source: Philly Mag: Birds 24/7

Did they forget he was on the roster last year? I dont get the coach speak of "we need to get him the ball more". Coaches usually say this and then never give the player the ball more. I hope Antone Smith signs with the Eagles. He is the new and improved Darren Sproles.