Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Who do you like at tight end here?

I have Vernon and although his numbers weren't great, did see a lot of targets, but awful offense.

ASF

ertz

Jordan reed

Are available.

Would you look to move on one of those guys, and any thoughts on them for the year?

stop staring at my tight end!

I would move on Jordan Reed. better QB situation than Vernon IMO, and he will have tons of targets with Desean out. ASF will lose targets when Evans is back, but I rate him 2nd. I do no like Ertz he is last.

Eh, I'm not sure ASJ will lose targets when Evans gets back. He was only targeted 7 times anyway. Evans may even help create better quality targets for ASJ. Despite Winston's game being a structure fire at the sewage treatment plant there's really 2 ways it can go. 1) he gets better, creating more and better opportunities or 2) he stays the same or gets worse and it's all garbage time. We already saw that garbage time was kind to ASJ.

To the original question it really depends on what you want. For consistent production I'd go with Reed. For a swing at the fences I'd go ASJ.

I picked up Reed before the season and will ride him out until his inevitable injury. He averages 50+ receiving yards per start. A TD every 2-3 games and you should get Top 10 numbers out of him while healthy.

The other 2 are more of a toss up but I guess I'd go with Ertz.

Eh, I'm not sure ASJ will lose targets when Evans gets back. He was only targeted 7 times anyway. Evans may even help create better quality targets for ASJ. Despite Winston's game being a structure fire at the sewage treatment plant there's really 2 ways it can go. 1) he gets better, creating more and better opportunities or 2) he stays the same or gets worse and it's all garbage time. We already saw that garbage time was kind to ASJ.

To the original question it really depends on what you want. For consistent production I'd go with Reed. For a swing at the fences I'd go ASJ.

If Evans is playing its hard to say if ASJ gets the targets in the end zone .