Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Will Belichick Do With His RB's This Week

You guys are all crazy. Brady is about to torch INDY. Watch he's gonna throw for 350 plus yards and prove to everyone about the deflate gate BS. lewis will have a very nice game.

You guys are all crazy. Brady is about to torch INDY. Watch he's gonna throw for 350 plus yards and prove to everyone about the deflate gate BS. lewis will have a very nice game.

Not a terribly bold prediction for 'torching'. 350 yards and Lewis with a nice game. That's all season long.

If you have any Pats offensive players on your roster start them. Everyone is scoring tomorrow

I dunno. I'm currently starting Hyde at flex over Blount in a half pt PPR league. Bush out, dinged up Ravens vs suddenly sparky Niners at home. And Blount is a Belichick back, and the number two at that. He could reel off three scores, or he could get four carries for ten yards. Hyde has the safer floor of those two, I think.

EDIT: Alright, no, fine, I'm rolling with Blount. It's too much analysis paralysis. Hyde at home but a tougher run D and a worse offense but a starting RB, Blount in a better offense but he's the 2nd guy and Indy's run D playing better. Ugh.

Blount hung 30 for 148/3 and 24 for 166/4 (FOUR) against Indy in the past. He's also put up a 3 TD game already this year. That's significant. If Angry Tom can calm the F down enough to give the ball to a running back on 1st and goal at the 1, I'll be happy.

Blount, you're, ah, my numba, ah, one, ah, a-guy!

This week Berserker Brady will qb sneak it in from the 1 yard line, then celebrate by pretending to talk on a cell phone before spiking the cell phone to the turf... His gl touchdowns will hurt Blount...

On another note the Colts cut Dion Lewis last year so I'm sure hoodie has a little something planned for him to rub in their faces as well....

On another note the Colts cut Dion Lewis last year

Edited: A 7 day stint in Indy is not gonna harbor revenge play

Edited: A 7 day stint in Indy is not gonna harbor revenge play

I'm sure Hoodie will remind Lewis about how he was unwanted, or how they viewed him as lower than dirt aka Trent Richardson to tweak him a bit even if it is in his dry humor motivational sort of way...

everyone thinks this game is going to be a blow out yad yada yada yes on paper it looks like a blowout. But you guys do realize this is the nfl and the colts will try to win? at home, with andrew luck? noway is this game 50-10 like people think lol

• Like 1

everyone thinks this game is going to be a blow out yad yada yada yes on paper it looks like a blowout. But you guys do realize this is the nfl and the colts will try to win? at home, with andrew luck? noway is this game 50-10 like people think lol

45-7.

243/2/2

250/1/3

260/2/2

Luck's stat lines this year. That middle one, the worst one, was the home game. Were they not trying to win that one?

• Like 1