Sign in to follow this  
edjr

FINALLY! we get to see what patweisers looks like

:lol:

:ninja:

Actually making an effort for my wife and I to have a beer with Bunnys while we are in NOLA in a week or so.

Love the conversation about that one with my wife. Summary: "we are having beers with who?" :lol:

Actually making an effort for my wife and I to have a beer with Bunnys while we are in NOLA in a week or so.

Love the conversation about that one with my wife. Summary: "we are having beers with who?" :lol:

Good luck with that happening :D

Disappointing. I thought I was going to see a pic of edjr and pat meeting, with ed high on 'e' and humping his leg or something.

Seriously hope you can make it happen. :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, that dumb ass pos is on my my bucket list of famous people to meet.

If I may paraphrase Kipling a bit...He's a good man, Gunga Din

Disappointing. I thought I was going to see a pic of edjr and pat meeting, with ed high on 'e' and humping his leg or something.

Who the fock invited you back here, you literary dickwad? :wave:

You know he is a gay internet stalker.

Saving that for you :wub:

Aren't all internet stalkers, gay?

My wife said that last time I brought up meeting someone from here. :dunno: That dude turned out to be a reckless-gambling, beer guzzling mother******.

My wife said that last time I brought up meeting someone from here. :dunno: That dude turned out to be a reckless-gambling, beer guzzling mother******.

Maybe you were confused and she was talking about you?

I am going to be in New Orleans the 9th - 12th.

:D :D :D

There was a Geek a few years ago that PM'ed me about questions of where to eat and what museums to go to. When I suggested I could meet him and his wife for a drink, he said he brought it up to his wife and she thought he was crazy for even suggesting it. I won't say who, but he comes off very uppity sometimes. Every time I think of it, it makes me laugh. I enjoy the laugh as much as I would have enjoyed that drink.

Looking forward to it. :cheers:

• Like 1

I am going to be in New Orleans the 9th - 12th.

Crap, we are there the 3rd-6th. I will give you a heads up on Bunnys one way or another. :lol:

Crap, we are there the 3rd-6th. I will give you a heads up on Bunnys one way or another. :lol:

Patriotsfatboy called me a cheap date after I dropped him off at his party. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1