Sign in to follow this  
ree10

CJ Anderson 2nd Half Resurgence?

Maybe he does better when he is not feeling the pressure of being the Man! The starter.

I own Hillman, so I hope this doesn't put my Hillman to the bench.

Maybe he does better when he is not feeling the pressure of being the Man! The starter.

I own Hillman, so I hope this doesn't put my Hillman to the bench.

As a Hillman owner last night was not what I wanted to see. CJ looks 100% better than he did earlier in the year. I think the toe injury was effecting him more than people understood. I also hate how easily Hillman gets banged up and pulls himself from the game. That CJ TD would have been his and the stat lines would look totally different in my hopes to trade him. When it gets cold outside Denver is going to need a RB that can bang and get tough yards. That isn't Hillman. Also, watching the game it looked like Kubiak doesn't want Hillman to be the man and knows it has to be CJ.

As a Hillman owner last night was not what I wanted to see. CJ looks 100% better than he did earlier in the year. I think the toe injury was effecting him more than people understood. I also hate how easily Hillman gets banged up and pulls himself from the game. That CJ TD would have been his and the stat lines would look totally different in my hopes to trade him. When it gets cold outside Denver is going to need a RB that can bang and get tough yards. That isn't Hillman. Also, watching the game it looked like Kubiak doesn't want Hillman to be the man and knows it has to be CJ.

Or Hillman doesn't hit hole and tackled for 3 yd gain

I don't know I don't think either one of them have the edge , I think they both bring something different to the team and its going to be interesting to see what happens going forward . I. Still on board with Hillman for right now .