Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

John Brown Out Week 8?

With a bye week 9, word is Brown could be held out against Browns to get extra rest before returning Week 10 so keep an eye on this if you own Smokey.

Here is what Roto is saying:

(At least he is in a 1:00 game so we should be able to make adjustments as needed.)

The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers said "there are indications" the Cardinals will hold out John Brown (hamstrings) this week.
"We’re trying to get him well instead of aggravating him," coach Bruce Arians said. Brown has played through the injuries the last two weeks, but the Cardinals have a bye following their game against Cleveland and could take advantage of the opportunity to get him two weeks of rest. Brown's status will be updated following Thursday's practice. Oct 29 - 8:59 AM

Hoping this is fluff, he has looked fine with no setbacks. Let the man enjoy his breakout year dammit, rest during the bye.

Again, like last week this is complete garbage. Hes fine, has played fine through his hamstring unjury and I see zero reason he sits on sunday. Im fully expecting a great game from him. Its nothing but doom and gloom and doubful talk on all the podcasts, blurbs and projections tho. I dont know why, Arians even said they would not hold him out to rest him. So its down to his health, and as said, the dude is fine.

M Floyd could have a good game this weekend .

I saved myself the headache.

I would have loved to start Brown against the Brownies. I was debating Cooper and Blount in my flex. After the news that Brown was probably sitting I rolled with Blount in my flex and Cooper as my 2nd receiver. Rest up those creamy hamstrings John Brown!

The only headache is gonna be caused by Brown running circles on the Cle defense. All that chatter last week and Palmer starts the game with 2 passes to him. Dont fall for it again.

I kinda hope he sits out this Sunday's game and that'll give him two full weeks of rest but I'm not thrilled about having to start B.Cooks.

I kinda hope he sits out this Sunday's game and that'll give him two full weeks of rest but I'm not thrilled about having to start B.Cooks.

im in a similar boat

i start 3 wr and a flex...i always flex a wr as its ppr and thats what my roster favors....i have julio, cooks, a-rob, martavis and john brown....i also have eifert and ladarius green......a-rob is on bye so hes out.....i dont wanna have to start cooks...but he did have 13 targets last week.....if brown is a go it muddles my lineup...im almost hoping hes out so i can just start julio, cooks, bryant...then flex ladarius green with eifert at TE......if brown plays im looking at julio, bryant, brown with eifert at TE and im wavering between cooks and green as a flex.....cooks has been a major disappointment but i do think things may turn around for him a little bit in the 2nd half of the year and he has a decent matchup this week....like i said...he did see 13 targets last week