Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

DFS - Week 9

Andy Swanson did a walkthrough of a tournament lineup he used at DraftKings last week (link below). We're going to follow this format for his column next week as well.

Lineup Week 8 Walkthrough - Swanson

Daily Guidance - Holka

I've yet to make any DFS lineups this week, but it looks like DeAngelo Williams ($6500) and Jeremy Langford ($6400) are relatively cheap at FanDuel. I'm sure I'll have at least one in my cash game lineup...

I like ASJ at TE this week @ home vs Giants especially with VJax still out.

I am on the fence with Gates vs Chicago. The Keenan Allen IR news combined with L. Green still being knicked up makes you think Gates' targets should tick up but Chicago is 2nd toughest against the TE position. I got burned last week when people told me to disregard Baltimore being toughest against TE then I rolled with Gates.

I think Blount and Martin are good plays this week too.

My Fanduel 50/50 lineup:

Eli Manning

DeAngelo Williams

Jeremy Langford

Beckham Jr

Alshon Jeffery

Amari Cooper

Eifert

Gould

Eagles D

• Like 1

Free roll. Love playing with house money!

Suday-Monday only

Big Ben

DWill

Langford

Brown

Jeffery

Floyd

Reed

McManus

Donkeys

Andy Swanson did a walkthrough of a tournament lineup he used at DraftKings last week (link below). We're going to follow this format for his column next week as well.

Lineup Week 8 Walkthrough - Swanson

Daily Guidance - Holka (Friday)

I've yet to make any DFS lineups this week, but it looks like DeAngelo Williams ($6500) and Jeremy Langford ($6400) are relatively cheap at FanDuel. I'm sure I'll have at least one in my cash game lineup...

I like your idea. Very educational for me as I try to learn as much as possible about this wonderful challenge called DFS.

I am in a big $ Monday -Thurs DFS contest. I did well on Monday with all the top scorers including A. Johnson who was only owned in 5% of lineups. I still have 4 spots open; RB, WR, Flex and DT. I think it is a no brainer to play the Cincy DT so that spot is locked up. For the rest i have plenty of options. i do not have enough salary available for the combo of Hill, Green, Eiifert/Bernridge. I can do Hill, Green and most any other WR. My current lineup is Bernard, Green and Barnridge.

If i dump Green I can use any combo of players. Does anyone here think that Benjamin, Gabriel, Jones will outperform Green, or for that matter, Eiffert or Barnridge. Then of course there is always Bowe who likely has been playing catch with manziel while the first teamers go at it. Could he be the guy who can win it all for me?

Or do I go contarian and hope Clev gets a few defensive scores forcing Cincy to pass. i could go Hill, Green, Eiffert/Barnridge if i take the Clev DT.

Anyone have opinions?

I'm stacking Dalton/Green tonight with Hayden out. Also rolling with Eifert in one of those stacks.

See you in your FU thread :music_guitarred: :banana: :ninja:

• Like 1

My FD lineup this week:

Carr

Hill

Langford

Julio

OBJ

Jeffrey

Ertz

Boswell

Saints

This is one of my lineups playing in a 1.25M game with draftkings.

QB Rivers 6,900

RB McFadden 4,300

RB DeAngelo Williams 5,500

WR A. Brown 8,100

WR M. Crabtree 4,900

WR Stevie Johnson 3,200

TE Delanie Walker 4,200

Flex Odell Beckham 8,800

DST Broncos 3,000

See you in your FU thread :music_guitarred: :banana: :ninja:

Dalton with Eifert worked out great. Pity that I forgot and left AJ in that lineup. It will still probably net me some $$ though.

CJ Anderson this week for the contrarian play. By Kubiak announcing Hillman is the starter after CJ played much better, combined with Hillman being knicked up AND in both of my season long FF league lineups, Anderson is sure to light it the fock up.

You're welcome.

FanDuel cash lineup...

QB Ben Roethlisberer - $8300

RB Devonta Freeman - $8900

RB Mark Ingram - $7700

WR Antonio Brown -$8700

WR Stevie Johnson - $5400

WR Michael Crabtree - $5800

TE Jordan Reed - $5700

K - Robbie Gould - $4500

D - Atlanta $4900

I'm considering swapping Jordan Reed for Antonio Gates, but I'd have to drop Atlanta and punt on defense....

FanDuel cash lineup...

QB Ben Roethlisberer - $8300

RB Devonta Freeman - $8900

RB Mark Ingram - $7700

WR Antonio Brown -$8700

WR Stevie Johnson - $5400

WR Michael Crabtree - $5800

TE Jordan Reed - $5700

K - Robbie Gould - $4500

D - Atlanta $4900

I'm considering swapping Jordan Reed for Antonio Gates, but I'd have to drop Atlanta and punt on defense....

Tough decision. wish I were smart enough to give you a good recommendation.

I ended up dropping Jordan Reed, Robbie Gould and the Atlanta-D for Gates, Greg Zuerlien and the Jets-D which turned out to be a net win. Crabtree was the key to the lineup... a low-priced receiver delivering the goods. 166.46 Points good enough to cash in all my 50/50s and Double ups at FanDuel.

I can't seem to get any traction at DraftKings though... my 162.50 total wasn't even close to the 175+ cutoff line in most cash games there.

Derek Carr

Deangelo Williams

Mark Ingram

Antonio Brown

Amari Cooper

Rishard Matthews

Jordan Reed

Stephen Gistkowski

Denver D

I swapped ingram and matthews for langford and alshon. I scored 189 points.

I ended up dropping Jordan Reed, Robbie Gould and the Atlanta-D for Gates, Greg Zuerlien and the Jets-D which turned out to be a net win. Crabtree was the key to the lineup... a low-priced receiver delivering the goods. 166.46 Points good enough to cash in all my 50/50s and Double ups at FanDuel.

I can't seem to get any traction at DraftKings though... my 162.50 total wasn't even close to the 175+ cutoff line in most cash games there.

My highest total ever with Draftkings last week of 229.10 still so far from the top money. I had a few other scores in the 190 to 200 range. Here was my top lineup:

QB Rivers 15.20

RB McFadden 16.20

RB D. Williams 41.50

WR A. Brown 49.60

WR M. Crabtree 32.80

WR S. Johnson 13.80

TE D. Walker 30.50

FLEX O. Beckham 22.50

DST Broncos 7.00

I can't seem to catch a break with what I think are good lineups.