Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Trusting Tannehill is not easy for me

It is not easy for me to do this. Yet his schedule screams PLAY ME, IM EASY!

1. Baltimore

2. Giants

3. Sam Diego

4. Indy

No match ups are difficult, while two are cupcake. He has some good targets to throw to- Laundry, Matthews, Parker the highly touted rookie, Cameron, not to mention Miller out of the backfield.

So why don't I trust him? Let me hear it fellows.

Depends on what other options you have , he might not be the best one . Or you just have trust issues in life only you know that answer .

Don't trust him at all....Had him for for a while this season and watched the games, very overrated. Excluding the Houston game he typically has about 1-2 pts going into halftime. Most of his points are garbage time....and all the 0-5 yard passes are excruciatingly painful, they do not throw downfield much. Fock him

I see I'm not the only one who is pained by him. I guess I will play Carr, but like someone said, KC defense is coming on.

I had him last year at the end of the season. I missed the playoffs by less than a point in week 13 due to him.

I actually like Tannehill over the rest of the season.

As mentioned: Not only is the schedule favorable, but the firing of Bill Lazor might help the Dolphins out a bit.

The Dolphins are 30th in the NFL in offensive plays per game. Yet Tannehill is 6th in pass attempts. If a new face calling the plays can get it turned around, even just a little bit, it could pay dividends when you'd need it the most

Derek carr is ranked 8th. Tannehill is 16th. Start your studs.

Honestly, this is not that easy for me because I weigh match ups big time.

So Carr v. KC is not easy at all. Tannehill v Ravens should be very easy. I know Carr is better, but so is the KC defense. It's just not that easy for me like it is you.

following this topic with interest. i have a must win and have eli and carr rostered. stafford, cutler, tannehill are the ww targets i could plug and play.

as of right now, i've got eli in there. the highest O/U is tonight's game at 47 - that plus last week's performance make stafford appetizing, but i HATE thursday nighters.

most rankings sites would lead me to cutler.... tannehill has a great matchup....

man what a bad week to not have a stud

Derek carr is ranked 8th. Tannehill is 16th. Start your studs.

Carr is not a stud. So he is not matchup proof. Going against a hot lions defense that week he sucked. I figure he will have another tough game.

I would go with tannehill this week.

Baltimore is very difficult to run against so you have to figure Miami will only be competitive by airing it out. Why try to force the run against a team very good against the run? I too believe Tannehill will not cause you to cry. I'm thinking two tds and 250 is the floor (18 pts) while 3 tds and 300 may be more doable (24 pts)

Now I know some will be thinking last week Hoyer v. saints was the perfect match up and he ended up with only 14 points. I believe the problem with that game was that it was not competitive. New Orleans could not score from the get go, and Houston was content to run the ball and kill the clock.

I've been starting Bortles over him recently.

Bortles seems to always have good match ups too.

86 yards passing today. Still trust him?

Wow hell no

Wow hell no

I'm glad I cut him. My gut was right.....no matter how good the match up looks, it is still Tannehill.