Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

1st Round of Playoffs, Need Expert's HELP ! Ivory or Hightower / K. Aiken or Julius Thomas

We play 1 pt for every 5 carries, 1 pt for every 10 yds and 6 pts for every TD, WR's / TE's get 1 pt for every 2 receptions, 1 pt for every 10 yds and 6 pts for ever TD's. RB's and WR's / TE's get points whether it's receiving or rushing. I'm worried about splitting time with Powell but Hightower was in street clothes 3 weeks ago. Match-ups are not a concern but Saints have a slightly better one and they're on Monday night which is always a plus.

Julius Thomas has been a good TD machine as of late but if he doesn't catch one, I could see 5 catches for 50 yds. Aiken has been pretty steady but not much of a TD threat. He should get at least 60 - 70 yds receiving, if he caught 8 for 80, i'd be ok with that. I don't see either exploding, I'd like to get 12 - 14 pts from one of these if possible. I'm not looking for the highest ceiling on this one, needing the better odds of getting 12 - 14 pts. Will answer yours, thanks !

First, Go Julius vs Atlanta who has just been horrible against the pass. Olsen nearly had a td against them last week but Atlanta got lucky on that play. Everyone is throwing on them and Desmond Truant will be shadowing Robinson. Thats all they really have in my opinion.

I would go Hightower at home on MNF. Street clothes or not, he has a cake matchup at home and Spiller will not vulture carries from him. I really feel that way. Ivory isn't a bad play but Powell is stealing carries and I can see the Jets throwing a lot with Dallas weak to stop the pass in this game. I think I would say Hightower has the better upside.

Thanks and please see mine. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=451872

Julius and Ivory. Dallas is strong against the pass and weak against the run.

You are correct

I like Aiken and Hightower also. Truant will not be shadowing Robinson he plays left CB every play. The will put lee out there for a sacrifice