Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

FU to me for benching Cooper for Amendola. FU to Amendola for being made of glass. FU to Andy Dalton for throwing an INT last week and going out otherwise I'd be in the champsionship game of that league. FU to Buck Allen for getting hurt, just cancelling out his -2 pts would have won me my other game yesterday.

1/2 an FU to the Steelers, who looked like a high school team for the first 2 quarters yesterday (but looked like the best team in the league for the 3rd and 4th!).

:overhead:

F.U. to the officiating that ruled Watson's catch on 4th and 5 was inbounds. Nope..................dude was out and the game was going to be over. The NFL stepped in, a$$focked me in the process with no courtesy reach around.

F.U. to Cooter whateverthefock..............way to TOTALLY abandon Calvin last night other than the 1 target across the middle where you tried to get him focking killed. You cost me SERIOUS focking money in FanDuel there Focko. I dunno what a$$fockery you've got going on but it's the same mentality that has kept Detroit from being relevant all these years. Keep it up and you'll be in the free focking cheese line next November.

F.U. to the officiating that ruled Watson's catch on 4th and 5 was inbounds. Nope..................dude was out and the game was going to be over. The NFL stepped in, a$$focked me in the process with no courtesy reach around.

F.U. to Cooter whateverthefock..............way to TOTALLY abandon Calvin last night other than the 1 target across the middle where you tried to get him focking killed. You cost me SERIOUS focking money in FanDuel there Focko. I dunno what a$$fockery you've got going on but it's the same mentality that has kept Detroit from being relevant all these years. Keep it up and you'll be in the free focking cheese line next November.

Wow I got screwed twice by the refs last night. I didn't even realize that out of bounds call because Watson went on to catch that TD that beat me. Before that was taking away that Hightower TD with that bogus penalty.

• Like 1