Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

Yeah, fock you Chris Ivory. 37 yards. Are you focking kidding me? The good news is I only started you in both my playoff games. Wow, what a scrub. Again, fock you.

I would have rather started Ivory than gone against Tavon Austin. So fu supposed defensive genius Lovie Smith.

Yeah, fock you Chris Ivory. 37 yards. Are you focking kidding me? The good news is I only started you in both my playoff games. Wow, what a scrub. Again, fock you.

I know its semantics, but does your league not credit you with the 5 yards he had receiving? In the fantasy playoffs, half a point could sometimes be the difference between a win and a loss.

Oh...and fock Ivory

• Like 1

I know its semantics, but does your league not credit you with the 5 yards he had receiving? In the fantasy playoffs, half a point could sometimes be the difference between a win and a loss.

Oh...and fock Ivory

1 league does, the other doesnt'

Ivory is a beast. FF MVP

Another drop by ODB. I should have known he'd sh!t his pants today

Edit: I'm now convinced he's trying to get ejected. No other explanation for what this clown is doing out there

Preemptive Fu odb for getting ejected, afraid of the big game so you cop out. Should have went with my gut and benched you for Lockett.

FU Greg Olsen. 1 catch for 6 yds against the vaunted Giants D? Fock off Shrek

FU Denard Robinson. Actually Fock me. I know it's a 100% iron clad guarantee that if every 'expert' is predicting a huge game from someone, that guy will do absolutely nothing. Why I'm too dumb to use this info is beyond me

FU Denard Robinson. Actually Fock me. I know it's a 100% iron clad guarantee that if every 'expert' is predicting a huge game from someone, that guy will do absolutely nothing. Why I'm too dumb to use this info is beyond me

I concur on both of these. Can take some solace in knowing you're not alone in the anal assault that's taking place.

That's better Olsen. Now Robinson better at least give us a reach around.

Boom.

Fock you McCoy, you can't punch it in from the 1 on 4 tries... same as Gurley.

Benched ivory but fock him too

I don't have him on any of my teams or am I playing against him this week. But FU Jordan Reed you've been on and off my teams I don't know how many times in the last 3 years only to be continuously burned by your fragile vag. I finally show some disclipine and not snag you on any ww's and now you're FF god. I mean seriously go eff yourself.

Kyle Rudolph....never mind....I expected nothing and that's what i'm getting.

One more FU to shady McCoy

Nope...got tackled at the 1...ugh.

Yep. Rather than reacharound he opted for taking a dump on our chest.

FU to the dynamic duo of receivers who got me to the playoffs and now proceed to sht the bed and knock me out!! FU ODB FU Hopkins!!!!

Fock you again Bortles for stealing a TD off Shoelace

Agreed. Now Shoelace is holding us down while Bortles has a go at us.

A humble request to Eli and ODB: Could I have just one bubble screen for 1 yard (PPR) ?

Think of it as a stocking stuffer...

Do you get any points for personal fouls?

My whole team. Jeffery, Ivory, Petterson, Zach Miller. Worst score all year bad time to crap the bed. Oh just saw my field goal kicker gets his first opportunity and he missesssdddd