Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

If I lose today. It will be because I _________

....started Palmer over Brees. Thought the Lions D was a bit more formidable than the Eagles D.

:wall:

Same here. I lost by less than the difference between Palmer and Brees to make it worse. Golden Tate almost saved me anyway but no.

I still don't hate the call. The David Johnson game of a lifetime, John Brown dropping at least 2 tds, and Floyd falling on the one all came together to make it the 'wrong' call. I'll file it under 'fantasy football' and move on after a few days. For now, I'm ultra ticked. It would've given me a shot to be back to back champ in my current league of record. It woulda coulda shoulda been pretty sweet.

Lost by 4 on that 1 yard TD to Watson but could have won if they didn't call the illigal formation penalty when Hightower went in from the one. Of course if Hightower would have scored there instead of Watson I would have won.

Lost by 4 on that 1 yard TD to Watson but could have won if they didn't call the illigal formation penalty when Hightower went in from the one. Of course if Hightower would have scored there instead of Watson I would have won.

The exact same set of circumstances you described killed my team too!

The exact same set of circumstances you described killed my team too!

Well at least I can share my pain with someone else. I had won a lot of close games this year I guess the law of averages caught up with me.

the illegal formation penalty saved my season. I ended up winning by less than 4.

I could have won if my opponent didn't have Cam Newton/Ted Ginn/Delanie Walker/Damarius Thomas/Tyler Lockett/Devonta Freeman and oh by the way Chiefs Defense

At least they didn't have Brown or David Johnson...*love rollercoaster adlibs here*.

Hypothetical champs...we need a trophy for ourselves. The more things you need to change, the smaller the trophy.

the illegal formation penalty saved my season. I ended up winning by less than 4.

....and it sank mine.

Congratulations